Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Suggestions of Convenience

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Suggestions of Convenience
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2020 17:36:58   
xelessarx

Now that suggestions are a thing I'd like to suggest a couple of small things that I see as "Would be better for the usability and convience of the players if it was implemented".

1 - Load items button to load the equipments that you have saved. Because MANY quests especially in book 1 can rob you out of your items when they finish (Especially when you play a quest as a different character like Nythera). It can also be helpful in the cases that you try someother new equipments but then return to your original set of equipments.

2 - A new Armor Closet UI. Preferably one that shows all the class buttons at the same time or as a list. At the moment it is a really inconvenient UI and it also is confusing especially for the players who just bought it. I have seen many people asking how the Armor Closet works in Discord and at least some explanation about how it works as a button on the corner of the UI would be nice for those players for now. I also know and understand that this might already be a planned soon(TM) idea but as I say, at least a button might be put with an explanation, for now, which probably shouldn't take much time and effort.

3 - As the latest monthly DC items all cost the same DC cost even though they have level differences, I think there can be a new section called "Monthly Items" can be added to B.M. Moglin and those items can be merged to their upper level selves. I understand that the costs are made the same because people mostly just bought the cheapest version for fashion but now that they are all the same cost I think it would be pretty fair if they were mergeable to next levels.

I know that convenience is not of the utmost importance but it still affects player experience greatly. That is also why I tried to also point to some simple solutions.

I would also like to hear what else other players think as inconvenient and their suggestions to make those things more convenient.
Post #: 1
2/7/2020 20:54:19   
TFS
Helpful!

quote:

1 - Load items button to load the equipments that you have saved. Because MANY quests especially in book 1 can rob you out of your items when they finish (Especially when you play a quest as a different character like Nythera). It can also be helpful in the cases that you try someother new equipments but then return to your original set of equipments.

This already exists in the game, you can set your saved items via the inventory interface and then just relog upon finishing a quest that takes away your equips.

quote:

As the latest monthly DC items all cost the same DC cost even though they have level differences, I think there can be a new section called "Monthly Items" can be added to B.M. Moglin and those items can be merged to their upper level selves. I understand that the costs are made the same because people mostly just bought the cheapest version for fashion but now that they are all the same cost I think it would be pretty fair if they were mergeable to next levels.

The sheer amount of rare sets in the game would make this incredibly impractical; for this reason BMM is usually reserved for special items like LQS or Heromart items and the anniversary scythes.
DF  Post #: 2
2/8/2020 1:45:58   
ProbablyCallum

Being able to purchase 5 potions in the inn instead of having to go to the forum to get them would be nice i guess.
DF  Post #: 3
2/8/2020 5:06:51   
xelessarx

quote:

This already exists in the game, you can set your saved items via the inventory interface and then just relog upon finishing a quest that takes away your equips.

Yes. Saving equipments also already existed in game, in a more solid way, as you could simply go to Guardians Tower or your Armor Closet to save your equipments. The thing is that neither of those were convenient and therefore it was also added as a button to the inventory anyway. I think a Load button would serve the same purpose as especially the quests that unequip your equipments are probably far away than your hometown and a relog or equipping one by one using like 14-16 buttons, scrolling and searching through your inventory are both not desirable. A simple Load button might be nice for such situations.

And I see your point on the Monthly DC Items. Yeah B.M. Moglin does really mostly have Special Offer etc. items. I just thought that having a new section that is reachable via a button that keeps only the Monthly Items Merge buttons would be nice and give lower level players more reasons to spend DCs on monthly items as they'd be upgradeable as the players level up. Though if it is too much work and devs think negatives outweigh the positives I can understand that *shrug*
Post #: 4
2/8/2020 13:18:39   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

I'd like to add a load button, but it's a bit more difficult than one would expect. It's definitely on my list of things I want to do though.
AQ MQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Suggestions of Convenience
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition