Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Finally returning since like..four years ago

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Finally returning since like..four years ago
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2020 15:40:36   
Arrayth

decided to finally come back and spend some time enjoying the nostalgia. I've had random logins over the period of time since I made my account back in 2005 or so?
but after I hit cap level I sorta stopped playing for the most part.

After comming back I saw the new stat cap was 250 which is kinda neat so I spent alot of time unleveling my stats so I could set onto the new hybrid setup (since thats what I ran)
the 250 str int luk one.
but...
why are the stat trainers just..
immune to damage?
trying to stat up is infuriating when I hit them once every four turns (luk trainer) for like maybe 400 of their 3000+ health.
and they hit me for 800 every turn.
Post #: 1
2/11/2020 15:44:10   
lolerster

Most likely your equips are severely outdated.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/11/2020 15:53:25   
Arrayth

I suppose that could be the case, but im afraid I dont really know how im supposed to deal with that when I cant stat up because my armors are outdated and I cant get "fresher" armors unless I stat up.

but you may have a Point, imma start looking around for the werepyre armor hybrid sets I need.
Post #: 3
2/11/2020 15:58:41   
Legendary Ash

The stat trainers are multi-elemental, which assumes you have good secondary resistances, it used to be a common complaint for returning players after the Trainers were updated, you can achieve that with shields that are multielemental and resistance miscs.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 2/11/2020 15:59:16 >
AQ  Post #: 4
2/11/2020 16:34:23   
Arrayth

I mean thats kinda fair I suppose, but I've been using my best high elemental shields, and honestly even when I survive for a long while I cant do enough damage cause specifically the Luck trainer blocks 80% of the attacks I do.
and I cant use Miscs against him :P or potions.

but im figuring stuff out.
just wondered if anybody else had the issue of like "whhhhhhhat?"
Post #: 5
2/11/2020 20:32:40   
1997p3

Might help if you send your character page here so people can help see what might need replacing
AQ MQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Finally returning since like..four years ago
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition