Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gamma Bot 2020

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Gamma Bot 2020
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2020 11:46:23   
CactusChan

Alright, I'll admit this sounds crazy.

Gamma Bot is one of the most iconic bots in the game: It looks really cool and is even a fairly good bot as far as PvP/bosses go. There's a reason most of the 2019 gifting winners asked for it in one form or another. Here's the thing: This coming August marks the 10th anniversary of the original Gamma Bot promo. How cool would it be to have a 2020 Gamma Bot promo at that time? It's an extremely coveted item, and I can guarantee that a lot of people would buy it. There's even a precedent for something like this: Stun Cannon/Blaster was rare, but it was brought back as a 2018 edition in a promo package. Why not do the same for Gamma Bot for its 10th anniversary?

Thoughts?
Epic  Post #: 1
2/26/2020 0:29:56   
InFlamed Fury

As much as I also want the Gamma Bot, I can't agree with this suggestion. The difference between the Gamma Bot and Stun Guns example that you have provided is that the stun guns were not based on a Phase, they were just a regular promotional item. the Gamma Bot is exclusively for the Gamma Phase (hence the name Gamma). If this were to go ahead, then what's stopping the devs from doing the same with other Phase promos like Alpha, Beta and Delta.

Also it would really devalue the original and probably tick off a lot of the remaining players that already had the Gamma Bot from when they bought it in Gamma.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/26/2020 21:22:13   
Erlendd15

I agree with Inflamed Fury on this.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/29/2020 9:43:21   
Mother1

As someone who owns a custom Gamma bot due to one of the 2 gifting things I won I still can't support this idea. The gamma bot itself was a phase promo vs something like the stun guns which was just a normal promo that was introduced within gamma.

As you noticed while a lot of modified promo's of older items came out none of those were phase promo's such as the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Delta items. The exception was omega but at the same time we are still in the omega phase so it does somewhat make sense with this.

As for the people who got their custom gamma bots this was

1) done during gifting where the items given was a custom item of any existing item of our choice

and

2) despite being nice these custom items are the most expensive items ever vs a promo which at best cost 50 USD
Epic  Post #: 4
3/19/2020 0:27:39   
melinalowks

Not supported.

There's a bigger chance of getting COVID-19 (be safe everyone) or get hit by a thunder, compared to the small chance of Gamma Bot 2020 being released.

However, I wouldn't mind if they made an expensive varium package of let's say $5,000 USD (worth 1,000,000 Artix Points/Varium) or they could bump it up to $10,000 USD (2,000,000 Artix Point) for the Gamma Bot alone, but renamed it Gamma Bot Series 2020. Now there will be people out there that have plenty of money to spend and it would just be a few that could afford it. The idea is rich people get the best stuff and the game could use a little bit more of income.

It would be cool if Artix Entertainment made few of their items to the most expensive virtual items. https://www.therichest.com/things/most-expensive-virtual-itens-ever-sold/
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Gamma Bot 2020
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition