Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sir Ver Bank Pet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Sir Ver Bank Pet
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2020 8:31:40   
C L O U T

We can't get "Quest Mission Sprocket" anymore so why is Sir Ver Bank Pet no longer available ?
Will he come back or "Quest Mission Sprocket" will be used for other things in future ?
Took years to release the free bank pet, farmed Sprockets and now can't get it wtf
Post #: 1
3/13/2020 16:06:59   
the warden

I think its rare unfortunately
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
3/13/2020 18:11:18   
C L O U T

But why ... If the requirement for this pet are gone anyway so you can't get the requirements why is the pet rare ? You can't get it anyway if you didn't get Sprockets before ... But now even if you have sprockets you can't get it
Post #: 3
3/13/2020 19:12:29   
the warden

Dont know
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/14/2020 22:26:18   
Swordsman of Worlds

It was only available till the end of the year. You had pretty much the whole year to get it. Sorry bud. :(

AQW  Post #: 5
3/15/2020 16:20:47   
C L O U T

Had a long pause but as i said what's the point in making the pet itself rare if you can't get the requirements ?
Or at least they can make a bagde for those who farmed so they can use sprockets to buy the bank pet
As i saw we have "PTR Server Tester" ... For those who didn't play aqw last year will be usefull i think
Post #: 6
6/7/2020 18:42:50   
Olx

Hello @C L O U T Answering your question of 3/12/2020 8:31:40

First question: He is rare and does not return to AQworlds.
Second question: Probably not, when the item was available on Sir Ver, it was announced that the "Quest Mission Sprocket" item would be released for an item, but there was no specific information about the item after it was removed from AQworlds. Bankpet was launched to be redeemed at (/ join curio).

The only PTR that may come in the future is AQW Mobile.
AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Sir Ver Bank Pet
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition