Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I just want to get Zorbak a house now.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> I just want to get Zorbak a house now.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2020 3:56:03   
megakyle777

I don't know if I'm just being suckered in by him AGAIN or not, but for some reason he seems legit to me. I just want to build him a nice, cool, evil house, and I just KNOW that we won't do that now that

spoiler:

Lock and Key are involved. This situation seems like a much more serious matter to deal with then Zorbak's House, and I just know that he will be the buut of the joke here and at the end be homeless. DX
DF  Post #: 1
3/14/2020 4:43:47   
spirit of greed

spoiler:

Well the way i see it Zorbak maybe become a joke at the end but i think it's more likely that he will get a happy ending after we deal with Lock and Key.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
3/14/2020 8:20:09   
Flabagast

The Devs really pulled a fast one on us again, didn't they?

spoiler:

I didn't even consider the possibility of an impromptu appearance from Lock and Key, I was too distracted by the amazing interactions in the opening cutscene and those blasted Minx Fairies! I can't remember the last time I saw Twilly and Zorbak onscreen together in any AE game.

Oh well. At least we'll be getting some information on Lock and Key, and maybe the Malerous in general.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> I just want to get Zorbak a house now.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition