Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ballyhoo not givingany DC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Ballyhoo not givingany DC
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/20/2020 12:14:11   
kuanwu

Hi all, I am a returning player, but I have been here on and off throughout the past 7 years.
Within the 7 years, I have played Ballyhoo sparingly (each login with ~5 times), I believe I have played 100 over times.
Based on 3.5% drop rate, I should have gotten 5 DCs more than 3 times, but I have not gotten any.
And I remember this very clearly because I only need 2 more DCs to buy more bag space, and I have stayed at 98DC since many years ago.

Does anyone know if Ballyhoo is still dropping DC, or am I just really unlucky? The chance of not getting any DC in 100 rolls is only 2.8%
DF  Post #: 1
3/21/2020 4:14:13   
  Starflame13

As far as I know, the chance for a DC drop from Ballyhoo is still there - just with a very low drop rate. I don't know if you're numbers are correct for the drop rate (where did you find the 3.5%?) but I believe it may be lower than that - sorry that I'm not sure on the exact percentage!

If you're only a few shy, I would keep trying! If not, I'd keep an eye on https://portal.battleon.com/ for special offers/deals on Artix Points that you can trade in for DC's.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
3/21/2020 4:30:22   
kuanwu

I see.. I will keep trying then!
Thanks a lot for your reply
DF  Post #: 3
3/23/2020 2:11:10   
Wee126

I can't play Ballyhoo. It says I have received the max possible reward today but I have never played it today.
Post #: 4
3/23/2020 20:49:34   
Legendary Ash

If during a playing session your character is logged in from before 12:00 am server time to the next day, Ballyhoo doesn't reset her ad view count.
This is due to some programming design that has been around since the earliest days of Ballyhoo in DF.

In other games such as AQ and AQW, their Ballyhoo doesn't have this issue, so I would advise Devs to look into the code differences and resolve it.

However the daily rewards system in AQW has the same daily counter reset problem, the Gear of Doom, a misc item that stacks up to 3 that's required for the weekly spin for the Wheel of Doom doesn't increment itself by +1 if the character remains logged in from today to the next day, relogging doesn't fix the issue.
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Ballyhoo not givingany DC
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition