Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stat Point Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Stat Point Questions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2020 23:33:11   
1percent drop

Recently I've been trying to get into the numbers of stats and classes (since class descriptions usually have recommended enhancements).

You'll notice on the Stats & Class dialogue page you can see Attack Power, Spell Power, DPS, 6 stat bars, Hit %, Haste %, Crit %, and Evasion %.
What I'm interested in is what is the specific ratio for each stat (strength, endurance, int, wisdom, etc.) and attack power, haste%, evasion %, etc.
For example: how many points in dexterity equals 1% in evasion? I currently have 227+252 points in dexterity and 39.91 evasion %. Does that mean 12 points of dexterity will allow me to gain 1% of evasion% (done by 479/39.91).

If anyone knows how the specific stat numbers are converted your ATK power, Spell power, Hit%, Haste%, evasion%, and crit% please let me know.
AQW  Post #: 1
4/1/2020 13:31:25   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

It just so happens that a group of people have been cracking the code of how stats work over the past several months and have documented everything you need to know if you wanna be an expert on the topic.
AQW stat calculations are, in my opinion, unnecessarily complicated for what is mostly just "how much damage do I do" or as your question is "how exactly do primary stats correlate to secondary stats".

Comprehensive AQW stat guide, made by Taryth
The TL;DR of this document is basically:
1. There exists different stat models for classes, which determines how much of a secondary stat increase you gain per point of a primary stat (and some hidden modifiers).
2. The secondary stat gain per primary stat point is dependent on your level and the higher your level, the less secondary stats are given per primary stat point, because reasons and "math".
I would highly suggest you give it a full read-through though.

There's also:
Danzon's site on advanced mechanics in AQW
Which covers (as the name suggests) all the advanced mechanics and interactions in AQW, some of which are guaranteed to surprise you, and maybe even help you utilize your classes to their fullest potential.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 4/1/2020 14:18:00 >
AQW  Post #: 2
4/2/2020 22:14:21   
1percent drop

Thank you so much! I'll check it out.
AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Stat Point Questions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition