Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Equipment overhaul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Equipment overhaul
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2020 4:30:04   
protector415

I haven't played in a while. Are there any new equipment I should get for the character under my avatar?

My no-drops are set to Wind.

Thanks in advance!
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
4/7/2020 5:22:13   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

Mainly, I'd mention Prime Chaos Orb. It's a misc with a qc skill that reshuffles monster resists, and as an added bonus it increases all damage taken by the monster. The misc's also going rare this week, so get it asap.

Blade/Lance of Thronful Rose (from the current Void challenge) compress a weapon skill that does *1.5 damage. When paired with Bloodzerkers or even werewolf's Beast Form, it results in some verynice numbers.

Infinita Staff sacrifices some power to gain a hefty sp heal based on damage dealt. Goes rare this week.

Don't know if you're aware, but we now have Quenching Bloodzerker for the water element.

Golden Dragon Head Shield provides a boost to your LS rate, so you might want to look toward something like Cerberus Ward for compression.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
4/7/2020 14:53:22   
Dekoras

Looks like you've got a solid character going. You can check out the Wiki for some helpful info if you're looking to go the extra mile to maximize power/efficiency.

Joining the discord server is useful too, as there are tons of people readily available to help with questions.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Equipment overhaul
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition