Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Returning player feeling seriously lost

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Returning player feeling seriously lost
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/11/2020 12:28:11   
Beyn

I've been gone for...well the problem is I don't even know how long ago I last played. Maybe 2 years, or maybe 3 years ago?

Anyway, I've been ages and I don't know which quests I've completed and which ones I haven't.

Is there anyway to check that? Also, what is the new level cap, best class (My current one is Ascendant but honestly I don't even remember why I chose that or how I got it, it's been that long)

Any ideas on how to get back into things would be super helpful!
AQ DF  Post #: 1
4/11/2020 13:06:22   
Primate Murder

As a general rule, you'll want to go to the Timeline in the Book of Lore, since it provides... well, a timeline. You can see where you are in the main story, as well as access all the events and side stories in correct order.

Alternatively, you can check out the Chronicle of Releases, but that requires you to know where you finished off.

The level cap is 90.

Best class... that's a bit harder. Chaosweaver is the glass cannon of glass cannons, though it costs DCs. Technomancer has some great skills for beating bosses. Ninja has a fast and powerful crit, making it great for farming.

Anyways, welcome back!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
4/11/2020 13:17:17   
Beyn

I think I'll just get Doom Knight, which I'm assuming is still the strongest armour around?

Also, how can you tell where you are in the Timeline?

< Message edited by Beyn -- 4/11/2020 14:19:02 >
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/12/2020 0:01:53   
CelestialBaconWeaver

there should be a big blue dot pulsing that shows you where you left off
Post #: 4
4/12/2020 2:35:06   
Rubioalto

The Timeline Tracker is currently bugged if I recall correctly.
DF  Post #: 5
4/12/2020 8:41:05   
Beyn

Thanks, I'll just play through Book 2 and 3 again, I'm sure I finished Book 1 though
AQ DF  Post #: 6
4/12/2020 11:40:33   
Rubioalto

If you have Book 2 accessible it's because you finished Book 1.
DF  Post #: 7
4/12/2020 20:31:54   
BlackwingMF

The tracking is most surely bugged. IT proclaimed I left off on just chill, which is the side mission with aegis, however whilst completing the quest I remembered I did indeed do it, and when I finished it was still marked with a blue dot. as well, there are other blue dots here and there on timelines I've completed 100%. So do not rely on the tracker. Your best bet is to again, as mentioned, check the chrono tracker, and go from there.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Returning player feeling seriously lost
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition