Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

In at the Edge of Time Rewards

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> In at the Edge of Time Rewards
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2020 4:34:22   
Primate Murder

My main has reached lvl 70, and I think I'm finally reaady to tackle those Inn Challenges!

I know some of the best equipment in the game comes from the Inn, but I'm not entirely clear on the specifics. I got the Legion Bracer and Destiny upgrades, I'm farming Timewarped Medals for Uragiri (unless Veraad's better?) and Uncalabra.

What other exceptional equipment can I find at the Inn?
AQ DF  Post #: 1
4/13/2020 4:49:28   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Some of the best offensive gear comes from inn, also pets and the best silver/bacon/wind/good/evil weapons.

If you want to try Exaltia Tower, the first two floors do drop resources to make relevant equipment for you.

Distorted Doom Visage II isn't also that hard to get.

Most of the inn stuff that would be good to you are lvls 60 and 65, but still as strong as other lvl 70 gear or better.

But, be ready that there isn't really that one equipment that lets you defeat any challenge. Not even on lvl 90.

And learn the mechanics of each battle, they require focus.

The best free class for Inn is technomancer, it is the most versitile for it.

< Message edited by Dratomos -- 4/13/2020 4:51:46 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/13/2020 12:30:14   
Kurtz96

Uragiri/Veraad are the same in every way other than appearance.
The wings of the unraveller is the best general wings in the game.
If you don't have the defender dragon belt/necklace/ring, then the Inn has the best belt/necklace/ring in the game.

When doing Inn challenges, the best thing to do is check this forum or the endgame wiki to familiarize yourself with the mechanics of each monster.
Also, you can get 5 potion from the forum (shapeless empire) and the seaweed/rotteen hardtack food which can full heal you and only has a 5 turn cooldown.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/13/2020 21:15:15   
TFS
Helpful!

In addition to the items you've already listed, the best loot you can get from the Inn is as follows:

Necro Paragon Soulblade
Baby Chimera
Tentacle of the Dominion
Leaf of Flux
Sea Chicken's Conquest
Wings of the Unraveler
Distorted Doom Visage
The Quadstaff
Exalted Apotheosis
The Corrupted Seven
Elpis

Sea Chicken's Conquest is one of the best weapons in the game yet is one of the easiest Inn items to obtain, so it should definitely be the first thing you grab.
Baby Chimera, Elpis, and The Corrupted Seven require you to clear multiple challenges so be wary of that.
Tentacle of the Dominion, Leaf of Flux, and The Quadstaff all require you to defeat some of the more difficult challenges so definitely be wary of that.
Necro Paragon Soulblade is fairly grind-intensive so it should be treated as a lower priority.
Exalted Apotheosis is very grind-intensive; even though it's the most powerful weapon in the game, it should probably be the last thing you try and get.

The other items you'll get from the Inn are either niche, outclassed, or purely cosmetic; if you're just in it for useful rewards and not trophy items or vanity fights you can skip all the other items.
DF  Post #: 4
4/14/2020 1:29:09   
Primate Murder

Thanks, I'll make sure to check them out!
AQ DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> In at the Edge of Time Rewards
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition