Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What is your favorite armor in AQ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> What is your favorite armor in AQ?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2020 12:53:21   
zfloydz

What is your favorite armor in AQ? Please use this format:

Armor: Chilly Form
Reason: This smiling little friend persistently hacks on monsters with the Unstoppable Grakma Stinger while maintaining great defenses!

< Message edited by zfloydz -- 4/16/2020 22:17:35 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/16/2020 13:21:28   
Kurtz96

It would be cryomancer bloodmage (cause it was my first meta armor) but I don't like how the face you have equipped clips through the hood and sticks out.

So my favourite is wicked king plate.
Cause it looks really cool. Plus it doesn't matter what face you have.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/16/2020 20:45:02   
stratuscone

im really liking these small threads, reminds me of that old tagged forum about fave equipment that died out a couple years ago. anyway, can we have many favorites?

armor: Chronomancer
reason: it was the first calendar promo for AQ, had a really good art, too bad the AQ version was subpar compared to the chronomancer of DF, maybe even AQW. really needs to be min-maxed in the distribution of its stats. but oh well, it's still one of the greats for me!

armor: Shadow Templar (from the Conjure Shadow Spell)
reason: it is based on the monster that i designed in one of the past contests! (the Shadow Crusader in the shadow saga)
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/17/2020 1:55:39   
dragonofchaos

The protector armor: based on nostalgia, both the asthetics and functionality of the armor I thought were really cool.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
4/17/2020 3:04:17   
stratuscone

hopefully ^^ that armor gets a revisit in the update to the devourer saga
AQ DF  Post #: 5
4/17/2020 7:54:08   
aussieboi6969

The old style of the nightmare plate was my favourite armor in AQ, hope it makes a return one day
Post #: 6
4/17/2020 13:09:42   
Doomknight Arakos

Horo-show void vigilante. Because it looks like a badass body mutation like something from Resident Evil.
AQ  Post #: 7
4/17/2020 16:36:46   
lifetime dreamer

armor: Witch-hunter
reason: I love to hunt Witches

the real reason is that I stupidly sold it right before they implemented the upgrade system. So if I would've waited one more month I could have kept it...(sighs)...
you always want what you can't have
AQ  Post #: 8
4/17/2020 16:37:48   
Ryu Draco

White Knight. I like the feel of being a champion against the darkness, also a bit of a chess motif with the entrance animation.
AQ  Post #: 9
4/18/2020 17:36:16   
Istar_Magus

Shout out to you, man, the Protector Set was soooooo cool when it first came out!
AQ  Post #: 10
4/18/2020 18:07:49   
Yozai

Well I have a few.... so hmm top 3?

Berserker Hides:
Because of spoons.

Cleric of Carnafex:
I really like the art.

Gokar's Gi:
Art and skill.
AQ  Post #: 11
4/18/2020 20:35:40   
wozzen

Armor: Full Metal Santa

Reason: I like the aesthetic and animations, and it was the first Giftbox set that I ground forever to get a decent tier on (115, and this was back in the days when fights barely rewarded any gold). I really wish it could get a tier upgrade so I could have a 150 version to use from time to time.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
4/18/2020 22:54:01   
Metal Health

Alright my personal top 3 armors well kinda sets i guess are as follows. And yes this is more of a best in show for me.

1. Fallen King's Plate
Reason - An exclusive darkness armor reskin of the King's Reign Set. I love the color scheme and the artwork is fantastic along with a great 4 hit attack animation. Armor has a very sad 5% damage boost with no skill but i bought this solely for the artwork and rarity at the time. I paired it with a Umazen Hoplite face to give it a Ring Wrath feel from LOTR. Usually this set always on my Character Page.

2. Under Realm Champion
Reason - Another exclusive darkness version of a reskin of the token package Light Realm Champion. A great looking armor with a black and purple color scheme. Has a very cool looking helm and the whole dark angel thing going for it. Also has a couple of good skills to boot.

3. Samukematsuri Samurai
Reason - One of my favorite Frostval sets AQ has put out. The artwork is just awesome with the whole samurai theme. The set itself has a good burn synergy to it .

Honorable mention - Golden Paragon Plate
Reason - The best looking light armor (set) the staff put out into this game imo. The color scheme of the gold paired with the light electric blue just pops. The helm on this armor is just fantastic. It has a soul harvesting function for pure damage boost but unfortunately no skill again.
AQ  Post #: 13
4/19/2020 3:25:26   
sunblaze

Ohhh difficult question but lets see:

Armor: Demon's armor
Reason: It has the extremly useful combo of fire/dorkness resist and gives you a pair of hooves!

Armor: Lord of the Skies
Reason: because it makes you a friggin huge bird!
Its also one of the very few reasons why I still use ranged weaponry and not go all magic.

Armor: Spark of Serenity
Reason: Serenia is my fav. goddess of Lore and it looks so sparkly....

Now that I see it I just love TF-armors it seems.

< Message edited by sunblaze -- 4/19/2020 3:31:16 >
AQ  Post #: 14
4/19/2020 7:11:56   
Cinimo D

Ancient Doom Knight.

I've always liked Sepulchure and the Doom Knight armor. Buying the T-Shirt was the first piece of merchandise I've ever bought from AE, but I'm not entirely sure where it is anymore. Although it only goes up to level 80, it's still fun to use.

< Message edited by Cinimo D -- 4/22/2020 10:47:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
4/19/2020 11:55:10   
Heroes of the Scape

I'd say my favorite is the Witch Hunter. Looks great and is a powerful armor with a great trigger

(Yes, I'm back)
AQ  Post #: 16
4/19/2020 15:13:03   
Zennistrad

Pyromancer Bloodmage, easily. I remember getting it when it first came out and being absolutely dumbfounded by how powerful the skill was. Nothing else even came close to it at the time. I've held onto it ever since and it's remained a staple of my mage loadout.
AQ  Post #: 17
4/19/2020 17:01:11   
  Evo
Crazy Rare Hunter

Armor: Carnax Fighter
Reason: It brings back memories of a epic story line from my past with AQ :-)
AQ AQW  Post #: 18
4/22/2020 6:40:05   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

I'm especially nostalgic for the original Nightmare Plate. I love its brutal, asymmetrical mishmash design. A younger Solar Boy drew quite a few pictures of it and shared them on these forums. Wah! ;_;

As far as more modern equipment goes, I love the Bard of War armors. Novelty characters have always appealed to me, and I don't think anything has enabled my 0 main stats Beastmaster guy more than these armors. Thematically they're super fun too!

Hippocampus Rider gets an honorable mention. I don't own it, but I've always dug it. I've been rocking this avatar for an awfully long time. I bought the GGB remakes despite the forums advising against it. I regret nothing! >:D

AQ AQW  Post #: 19
4/22/2020 14:34:35   
Inferno369

Mine's Demon's Armour - Fire / Dark, FO, pretty nice effect, and super fits my custom face's aesthetic which I usually have on my char page. Plus it gives us hooves, which is always awesome.
AQ  Post #: 20
4/23/2020 5:13:54   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

1. Fallen King's Plate
Reason - An exclusive darkness armor reskin of the King's Reign Set. I love the color scheme and the artwork is fantastic along with a great 4 hit attack animation. Armor has a very sad 5% damage boost with no skill but i bought this solely for the artwork and rarity at the time.

My exact sentiment. Fallen King rocks.
Post #: 21
4/23/2020 12:02:10   
battlesiege15

Airenal's Lance's Lord of the Skies for sure. I'm sad I can't use it on my DEX-less BW :(

Wish the staff would slap on their "BAM toggle between other modes" sticker on it too lol
AQ AQW  Post #: 22
5/1/2020 14:52:34   
Demistic

For pure nostalgic reasons: Martial Artist Form. I remember when it was a feat to get, way back when the Black Wartexx wa the weapon everyone aimed to afford.
AQ DF  Post #: 23
5/4/2020 23:05:38   
Kay Oh

Asgardian Plate

I remember grinding for it as a kid, selling all my uber sets (shadow/golden/reign) just to be able to afford it. Also remember grinding out levels to unlock its 3-hit attack. Good times

Revenant would have been a favourite but Kam butchered it. (love u kam)

< Message edited by Kay Oh -- 5/4/2020 23:08:12 >

AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 24
5/5/2020 0:48:08   
Necromencer

Both versions of the Salvation armor, Full Metal Santa, Morningstar, Shadow Slayer. A lot of stuff from the 2011-2013 era.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> What is your favorite armor in AQ?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition