Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2 v 2 Ally Link

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2 v 2 Ally Link
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2020 21:52:08   
Sir.MagIc

Hi,
I'm new to this forum page, and I had to make a suggestion that I think would interest a lot of people regarding 2 v 2 battle engines. I don't know if it has ever been suggested before, but why not have the feature to ally link in PvP 2 v 2 battles, and not just in certain boss/NPC fights. You could apply the same thing to Juggernaut too. There may be some balancing issues with it at first but after bugs and balancing issues have been resolved, I think it is a feature that would attract a lot of people and retain the current community of players.

I always remember 1 v 1 PvP running this game, and I think that the 2 v 2 feature has potential and that Juggernaut is a cool feature too.

I hope you consider my suggestion

:)
Epic  Post #: 1
4/17/2020 22:14:52   
Steroided

Exactly. I agree with you 100%.

I should be forced to automatically lose every 2v2 I play to double Rank 100 Support builds/Tanks or make the regular 2v2 mode take more than twice as long to match-up due to less people playing it and more people playing in the new ally linked system. (And totally not farming quick wins with 4 friends or anything, cuz who would even think of doing that?)
Post #: 2
4/18/2020 16:29:30   
Mother1

This suggestion is already in the FSI under Ally links.

But if this were to go into play I could only support it if and only if Ally players fought other Ally players. In other word not ally players fighting against players randomly put together by the system. It would be a slaughter for those unsuspecting players who weren't.
Epic  Post #: 3
4/18/2020 18:01:17   
Sir.MagIc

Well, I did say there would be balancing issues right? I mean, if you go into a 1 v 1 you're still facing OP, rank 100+ level 40s, who run BM strength, Tact. Supp, or other stat abuse builds and quite frankly I think that all players should be running some sort of tank build, that's the only way the game runs balanced. I'm not talking about whether you're going to win in the matches or not, I'm just discussing a concept, and what improvements can be made to that concept.

What was suggested after your post was an entirely separate PvP engine, or at least that's what I'm assuming? Ally 2 v 2...I have ideas about how that would work too.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/18/2020 20:01:36   
Steroided

Yea, all players should be using Tank builds, so the classes without armor passives can automatically lose in 1v1 against them as soon as they run out of energy. And let Cyber hunters be the number #1 class in the game again and stay unbeatable due to heal looping as the best Tank and Focus build. That is true balance indeed.

Let's take the small number of 2v2 PvP players we have now. Decrease it even further by splitting them into seperate Matchmaking systems. And not be able to promise what would be implemented on its arrival or if it will even be a permanent part of the game. Because it's not like the lower levels are forced to fight NPCs in PvP to level up due to nobody playing this game anymore.

Fully spport Ally Link vs Ally Link 2v2 because it's not like the same Rank 100 Ally Links would beat every single lower Ranking Ally Link they face much easier than in regular 2v2, causing the entire purpose of a "fun and interesting" new concept to be a living hell or utterly pointless to play in. (And totally not farming quick wins with 4 friends or anything, cuz who would even think of doing that?)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2 v 2 Ally Link
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition