Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Anti-Guardian

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Anti-Guardian
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2020 23:44:40   
xAhboy

Hi, i'm level 136 and just started doing the Anti-Guardian quest. is there a trick or something i am missing. As the Enraged Anti-Guardian do huge loads of damage before i can kill him. and i am not allowed to change my armor, shield or use item. (i used 13th mask and liquid courage, both doesn't reduce the damage) and my potion is unable to keep up with his damage. i could use some help to kill it. i am a mage with DEX/INT/CHR
Post #: 1
4/18/2020 7:22:05   
joac1144

You can go to the Guardian Tower and change your Guardian/no-drop element to Darkness. That should make him deal significantly less damage to you.
Also, damage reducing miscs like 13th Mask should work, so I don't know what's up with that.
AQ  Post #: 2
4/18/2020 11:12:33   
xAhboy

My current default element should be Earth, however i dont see the earth resistance going down when i am in ultra armor. same goes for the 13th mask, the resistance for everything is still 100% no matter what item i use or the guardian armor element. is this a bug?

and how do i insert image from my computer? i want to show you guys the elemental resistance after i don on everything with element change

< Message edited by xAhboy -- 4/18/2020 11:41:27 >
Post #: 3
4/18/2020 11:41:07   
RobynJoanne

I just tried the fight myself. The Ultraguardian items do force you into 100% resistances across the board, which is even worse than the default without alignment. It's probably a bug that makes the fight much harder than it should be. Nevertheless, you shouldn't have too many problems with a fight that doesn't really scale to endgame levels. Do you mind linking your character page? Without it, I can only recommend doing your best to nuke it down with the options you have, with Morningstar Cross being a great option for light. If you have Love Potion, you can keep the Enraged Antiguardian permanently controlled, bypassing the awful elemental resistances.
Post #: 4
4/18/2020 11:43:59   
xAhboy

So is this an issue or is this normal? and nope i don't have the love potion, i just recently came back to the game with guardian.
TO top it off, he kills me in like 4 turns, dealing 700 plus damage per turn and even a 1k plus damage skill. and i have to do 5k damage in 3 or 2 turns without armor change.

Character Page

< Message edited by xAhboy -- 4/18/2020 11:47:38 >
Post #: 5
4/18/2020 11:52:36   
RobynJoanne

I think it's an bug, which might be caused by the recent update to the Ultraguardian Armors, because this quest is really old as can be seen by the old art of Battleon.

Your character has some really old and weak items. You'd be better off fixing your inventory first before tackling these quests. Create another thread to ask for recommendations.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Anti-Guardian
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition