Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[KNOWN] Skill (Core) Disabled Due To Lag

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Skill (Core) Disabled Due To Lag
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2020 14:05:44   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Reference Screenshot: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yBTMWBQqCTk/Xps9RLUie5I/AAAAAAAAAfs/Yh1Wmw5Zlgom28-_A2MmIz7MKzkQTByYwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/DeGamer-Pro2020-04-18_12-13-13.jpg

After selecting Hunter's Mark (core) at the start of my turn (round 1), the game appeared to lag briefly. No animation was observed as it appeared as if my turn was skipped. During round 2, the core appeared to be disabled with the message "Hunter's Mark has already been used this battle!" However, the skill's icon is not visible in the opponent's list of core effects below the HP/EP bars.

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/13/2020 13:39:03 >
Epic  Post #: 1
4/19/2020 0:29:47   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Hi Drekon, I just tried to replicate this on Arctic Guard, the Skill applied correctly in the 1st round, as did the Skill icon below the HP/EP bars. Are you on a wireless connection? Can you try wired?

I'll try this on a player and report back.

Tested in a 1v1, both our Hunter's Marks applied correctly on their respective turns with no lag.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 4/19/2020 0:35:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/1/2020 22:50:27   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Hey Digital, my apologies for the late reply. To answer your questions... I was using an ethernet connection. The lag itself seems sporadic and does not occur very frequently. It did, however, occur again today in an NPC battle when I clicked Field Medic, but the skill was available during the next turn. Thanks for taking the time to test it. This is a real mystery.
Epic  Post #: 3
5/2/2020 11:13:05   
CactusChan

I've experienced this with Hunter's Mark as well. It only occurs when server lag causes the user to have his/her turn skipped. My theory is that this is true for all single-use cores, but I can't test it very well since it's dependent on the server lagging, which is obviously not easily replicable. I can confirm that this is not true for normal skills.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/5/2020 16:36:35   
Katakuri

Hello digital, I can agree with Drekon that this issue has been in the game for years now. Usually when you are late to choosing an attack and the time for the round is almost finished but you do click the core at the last second the turn goes to your opponent and you miss the turn but the core get's used. I have faced that same problem in two consecutive jugg battles and it can be annoying. I use a wirless connection but I doubt it has anything to do with the problem at hand.
Epic  Post #: 5
5/5/2020 21:40:59   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

OK thanks for the feedback, I shall pass this thread on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/13/2020 13:38:44   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

This issue is likely being caused by a disconnect between your browser and the game servers. Nightwraith says there is unfortunately no easy fix on his end.

Tagged as known
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Skill (Core) Disabled Due To Lag
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition