Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What to buy from GGBs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> What to buy from GGBs?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2020 15:13:55   
kamahl92

Hi guys, I have three common, one R and one UR GGB left and I would like some advise on what to buy if anything. I'm a fully ofensive mage and already have most of the essentials,I think, but keep in mind that I'm mostly F2P, just got very lucky.

Also if there's anything else you would like to recommend to my character feel free, I appreciate all the help and opinions. (char under avatar)

< Message edited by kamahl92 -- 4/18/2020 15:14:47 >
AQ  Post #: 1
4/18/2020 15:30:11   
Primate Murder

Terra Bloodzerker is a straight up upgrade from Cthonian Count.

Voidsplinter Tether/Sunderer give you a weapon-based sourceof harm damage. Alternatively, Agony's Embrace is the strongest stand-alone darkness weapon in the game.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
4/18/2020 16:15:51   
kamahl92

I was thinking of buying Terra Bloodzerker's armour and sword but I don't know how much I'm going to need a source of harm damage considering archmage research is the only one I have.
AQ  Post #: 3
4/18/2020 22:56:33   
RobynJoanne

A weapon-based source of any damage is almost always superior to a spell-based source because of Chieftain's Ironthorn and Evolved Subrace. That said, Lorekeeper's Oath is a perfectly fine substitute due to being 0-proc. Regardless, I agree that Terra Bloodzerker Sword and Armour are some of the best choices for you.
Post #: 4
4/19/2020 1:21:51   
Primate Murder

I completely forgot about that, lol!

Yeah, bless Cray for giving the mages a non-GGB source of harm damage.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
4/19/2020 6:29:39   
kamahl92

Thank you for all the help, didnīt know Lorekeeper's Oath could toggle between melee and magic. It really is a boon. In that case it's decided: Terra Bloodzerker set it is.
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> What to buy from GGBs?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition