Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Been a while.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Been a while.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2020 8:41:21   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Hey. So I'm returning to AQ after a fair while it seems... wonder if my character can still do things.

Character linked below. Shared Vault stuff is for other characters on the same account (or certain challenges), really. No-drops are without elemental alignment.
Post #: 1
4/24/2020 4:18:20   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I don't mean to be pushy and all but it's been 4 days sans a reply...
Post #: 2
4/24/2020 5:07:02   
Primate Murder

Overall, your character seems to be doing well enough, though I'm not entirely certain what you're doing with your armors and weapons. Why use Void Spear instead of Gloom Glaive/Horo Show/Lorekeeper's Oath? Why keep stuff like Horo Show and Terra Bloodzerker in storage? Why use Fallen King's Plate which has literally the most boring MC effect in the game?

Like I said, it could work, I'm just not sure why you'd want to...
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/24/2020 5:07:54   
RobynJoanne

I don't know why others haven't replied yet, but I'd wager that it's partly because there's very little that can be optimized with the character you have linked. There are a couple things that can be further optimized, but they can be chalked up to personal preference. AQ hasn't changed so much that your character isn't still extremely strong.

You probably already know, but since you have both Dunamis and Thernda, old-lean skills are usually the strongest. High Oracle's Taladosian Robes and Horo-Show Void Vigilante are still stronger than Starslayer and Shattered Predatory Vampire Form, respectively.

Terra Bloodzerker is just a much better version of Frogzard Sword. I'd recommend changing your no-drop element to wind to take out Windter Warrior since it's pretty weak. It would give you the room to fit in Terra Bloodzerker.

Blade of the Thornful Rose from Keyote has fantastic synergy with the Bloodzerker armors and can be further enhanced with your imbues. Taking out Long Talon would give you the room for it if you want to keep Kindred Spirits' Enlightenment for the autohit.

Edit: Ninja'd

< Message edited by RobynJoanne -- 4/24/2020 5:08:23 >
Post #: 4
4/24/2020 11:47:46   
Dekoras

Yeah, your character looks pretty solid overall. Like what's been mentioned, there's a few tweaks you could make like Frogzard Sword --> Terra Bloodzerker Sword and switching back to old lean armors for nuking.

Also technically a max level warrior is shooting for a 250 STR/DEX/LUK spread, as END tends to be relatively useless, but its up to you.

If you haven't already, give the Wiki a browse, as there's loads of helpful info on equipment and strategies.
AQ  Post #: 5
4/24/2020 15:39:05   
Rafiq von den Vielen

The thing for me is that I tend to value aesthetics over damage in some cases (Fallen King being one, I bought that set the second it came out because I love its art so much). I'm okay with slight dmg loss in cases of Taladosian/Starslayer.

Horo-Show is in storage because I was playing around with it before I bought Shattered PVF, I wanted to eventually switch back but then I ended up going on absence instead. I'll get Lorekeeper and scramble around to include Terrazerker though.

50 END statwise is just a preference of myself. I like having a bit of an END cushion in case nuking fails.
Post #: 6
4/24/2020 16:31:15   
zfloydz

Been having a great deal of success with these items:

Miscs:
Grakma Harbinger - Fire
Bell Shell - Earth
Void Visor - Ice
Mecha Knight Power Core - Darkness/Energy

Pets:
Grounded Chibi Loco - Earth (Limited Time Shop)
Frost Effigy - Ice
Model 294 - Darkness

< Message edited by zfloydz -- 4/24/2020 16:41:14 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Been a while.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition