Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Inn at the Edge of Time stuff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Inn at the Edge of Time stuff
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2020 22:59:22   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Might be a little bit of a weird question but I do want to get to finally grinding all of those things out of the way after I'm done with my storybook. So... I was wondering if there's something like an order of importance with the Inn rewards, as in what do people commonly go for first and all that? Of course I hope to get all of them eventually but I thought if there's something important I could just get that out of the way first.

Only thing I have done so far is Dreadwyrm Katana...
Post #: 1
4/25/2020 0:40:41   
Clausy

Uragiri / Veraad is good but bad defenses. Leaf of Flux, Tentacle of the Dominion, Distorted Doom Visage, Wings of the Unraveller are also good. Exalted Apotheosis is the best weapon in the game iirc.
DF  Post #: 2
4/25/2020 0:45:05   
Primate Murder

I've actually asked a very similar question here!

Legion Bracer is the best bracer in the game and requires only one battle.

Sea Chicken's Conquest is both powerful and fairly easy to farm.

The rest depends a lot on your level, as Inn has some of the greatest stuff in the game, but the majority of it is for endgame lvls 80-90.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/25/2020 6:23:45   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I've got a lvl 90 Pyromancer/enTropy/Cryptic main but I was mostly asking for my Chaosweaver in-training who is right now lvl 48. (I could always just grind Voltabolt or PvP badges first though).

Other classes he tends to use sometimes are KAA, Ascendant and Deathknight but I mostly just Chaosweaver. I have every non-DA class except Necro Paragon and the 1000 room Togslayer one unlocked and trained though.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Inn at the Edge of Time stuff
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition