Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War kill limit for 1 day?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> War kill limit for 1 day?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2020 13:27:37   
J9408

I'm starting this Void Dragon War late.

For a lv 150 character what is the maximum limit for individual kills for 1 day, before the Gold cap is reach?

My aim is 1000.
Post #: 1
5/4/2020 13:52:39   
Primate Murder

It varies depending on what mobs you get, but in general you can cap after 300-400 kills.

So 3 days should be enough to reach 1k wins.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
5/4/2020 14:04:16   
J9408

Thank you.
Post #: 3
5/4/2020 14:05:38   
Demistic

Ummm... If the average is 300-400, then how are there those with over 4k in only about 4 days??? Personally, my patience cap is around 200 - 300, so...

Let's run the number. Offer a statitical outlier of 600 a day for 5 days... That comes out to 3000. The top two players on the charts are over 1000 beyond that. I'm confused.

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/4/2020 15:02:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 4
5/4/2020 15:42:16   
RobynJoanne

Kills stop counting after one reaches one's gold and exp caps. This can be combatted with time by fleeing from battles that give too much of either. I personally have a 500k monster gold cap. The premium way to combat this is to buy a Z-token package. Gold and exp caps reset when one buys a package.

The average is 300-400 because on average, without doing either of the things I just mentioned, that is how many mobs one may kill before capping.

You are in the very fortunate position where your character has not reached the max level, so you'll need to cap both exp and gold to have your kills no longer count. That is why certain characters in the top 25 rankings are low-leveled characters. This is, of course, balanced by the fact that most endgame characters can kill far faster than lower-leveled characters.

< Message edited by RobynJoanne -- 5/4/2020 15:44:06 >
Post #: 5
5/4/2020 15:53:29   
Demistic

That explains it. By cherry picking low gold low XP mobs, you blow the curve. Thnx again RJ.

Wait, does that mean @ 150 there is no xp, only gold?

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/4/2020 15:56:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 6
5/4/2020 16:02:04   
RobynJoanne

Yes. Monsters no longer give XP at max level. This contrasts with DF, in which the XP required to level up is just raised to an astronomical amount. In DF, there are instances of players breaking the soft level cap because of this. Technically, XP required to level up is also raised to astronomical amounts in AQ, which can be seen if one has the HP/MP/SP bar toggled to shows XP through another character that isn't max-leveled, as the toggle is removed after one reaches max-level. However, since we no longer receive XP from battles, this is insignificant.
Post #: 7
5/4/2020 16:11:32   
Demistic

I see. That is unfortunate. 500k is not a lot. Wait, by my calculations, using the formula in the guide section, you should have a cap around 73M gold. Bleh. I give up. My brain hurts.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
5/4/2020 16:25:01   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

Well, if you face a lot of lowlevel you can get so many more wins, but it's a more tedious way to do it.
Also original question answered.

ANyway, since this has been highjacked, I'll be locking this. See quote below:
quote:

• No Hijacking

While duplicate topics are not permitted, please do not post in someone else's thread with your own questions. If your issue is not addressed by any existing threads, please use and post your own thread.

• Locked.

//D.U.M
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> War kill limit for 1 day?
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition