Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Z-Token Package question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Z-Token Package question
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2020 8:50:26   
Demistic

I'm thinking of investing around $50, or a little more, in Z-Tokens, and other than the Dunamis and Themdas pets, are there any packages, or combinations of packages that would be suggested?

Note: I'm currently working on a Warrior build, but Mage & Hybrid suggestions are welcome, just please label them such. Thank you.
AQ DF  Post #: 1
5/5/2020 9:27:34   
Primate Murder

Thernda and Dunamis should probably be your first priority yeah, but other than that:

$50

Airenal's Lance. Compresses an armor with the strongest wind nuke in the game.

$35

Arctic Tornado, Creation Burst and Cysero's Teleport Booth. Destruction Burst clones for the other 6 elements. By no means necessary, but still pretty nice for mages.

$25

Blood Contract. A multiplicative omni-elemental damage booster with no sp/mp upkeep.

Buffalot Beach Bod and Arcane Amplification. Quickcast Str and Int boosters respectively, making them really nice for the meta.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
5/5/2020 9:41:28   
Demistic

Knew I could rely on you PM.

I'm planning on Dunamis, but I have some excess in my BS budget... This looks like it has possibilities.

I'll wait to see if anyone else has suggestions, but Blood Contract and Buffalot might be nice.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
5/5/2020 12:12:35   
RobynJoanne

I will note that for warriors Minotaur's Pride should give a very similar albeit slightly lower boost to overall damage and a slight boost to BtH. Blood Contract's main benefit is its universality and no upkeep.

$50
Elemental Boosters Chilly and Ramssy boost ice damage and fire damage, respectively. They're stronger than your normal booster pets but are locked to a specific element. We also used to have Mog Lightnaut, which boosts energy damage. These are relatively low-priority because of niche benefits, but they are worth noting.

$10
Zealot's Wrath used to be the definitive best light weapon in the game but has since been nerfed. It is still a strong weapon and relatively cheap, but there are numerous options to use for light. Primate Murder, for instance, uses Morningstar Cross for its synergy with the Bloodzerker armors. The light Bloodzerker blade, when it comes out, and Lumenomancer's Bloodblade are, on average, equally powerful to Zealot's Wrath.

In terms of priority, Dunamis and Thernda are at the top. Dunamis is preferable for weapon-based skills (i.e. Bloodzerker, Subrace Beast Form, and Kindred), and Thernda is preferable for old-lean skills (i.e. White Knight Z, Taladosian Robes, Horo-Show Void Vigilante). Secondary priority is Buffalot. These three are the most important package items because there are no in-game substitutes to the increase in damage they provide. Tertiary priority is Airenal's Lance because there are pretty much no in-game wind nukes, and even if there were, it would still be the strongest. Nevertheless, we are likely to get a wind Bloodzerker at some point, so it would be of less importance then. Quartenary priority is everything else mentioned, as while they may the best or among the best items in the game, there are good substitutes in-game. Every other package item is either not for your build (i.e. Shogun and Ansatsu, which are the best fire and wind guest in the game) or not worth having (i.e. Champion Sets, which are beautiful but are outclassed by in-game items).
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Z-Token Package question
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition