Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lucky Beastwarrior Advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Lucky Beastwarrior Advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2020 13:13:40   
battlesiege15

Character Link : Link under avatar
Level & Status : 150 Guardian
Build : Lucky Beastwarrior
Armor of Awe/UltraGuardian Element (If Applicable): ~ Wind ~
Custom Weapon Currently, a Water Burn Fully Accurate Sword. Open to other water weapon choices since I switched to Umazen Aspis instead of the Thunder Lord's Crest (so water burn isn't as necessary)
Level(s) of Items with Multiple Versions : All highest level
Alignment (Good/Evil or Chaos/Unity) : Good and Unity. Not that it matters much these days lol
Notes : I do like Status Effects and stacking so any synergistic equipment would be helpful!
Goals : Looking mainly for good Guests (compression guests would be nice) to cover all 8 elements plus maybe heal. Also looking for good Earth and Light shields and could use help with my Misc items.
Z-Tokens (If Applicable): None D:
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/10/2020 16:27:55   
Legendary Ash

There is really no need for a healing guest since consuming Health potions costs less Sp and is far more effective.

Fruitcake Sword has synergy with Aspis's Paralysis Potence, the benefit is adding +2% to a 5% MC on average.

Morningstar Bulwark/ Sol Shield
Emancipator's Radiance a -26 Light Shield with 20 Blind Potence from The Last Umazen City/ Sol Shield

Call Maple Beaver from Guardian Account shop, Call Chupacabra from Chupacabras From Outer Space, Call Katshiro from Neko subrace shop for compression to add in Nezujimbo Contract

Lavender bud for Blind

Dead-Eye Straight a Temporary misc that lasts until log out at 10% gold price of a non MC misc.
AQ  Post #: 2
5/10/2020 18:48:32   
battlesiege15

Oh, forgot about the Fruitcake Sword. I'm sure that'll come in handy!

Looks like I can get both Sol Shields for Earth and Light. That works out nicely especially with my maxed CHA.

I'll look into those compression. I can't decide if I want to keep Buffalot AND Purple Rain in my inventory otherwise I can just swap out one of them for Nezujimbo. Any thoughts on that?

Lavender Bud seems nice but that's a few months away.

Dead-Eye Straight is good, will get it once I get to that quest.
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
5/10/2020 21:18:59   
Legendary Ash

Purple Rain would be the better of the two to swap out for, but in case you didn't look at its entry, Nezujimbo has a -10 BtH lean for its two attack options, it doesn't synergize with builds that do not meet expected accuracy and this can be only be mitigated with Sol Neko's +4.25 BtH to Pet/Guest as Dead-Eye doesn't apply to Pet/Guest.
AQ  Post #: 4
5/11/2020 14:26:17   
battlesiege15

Yeah, the -10 bth on Nezujimbo is very harsh for my no DEX build. Sadly, there aren't too many other Ice guests I could use right now.
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
5/11/2020 16:53:23   
J9408

^There is Summon/Call Katabar from Frostgale Set. He seeks between Ice and Wind.
Post #: 6
5/11/2020 19:20:15   
Legendary Ash

Call Icezard is a less expensive and better guest as it attacks with either Melee or Ranged that averages out an enemy's blocking, Ansatsu is best for Wind, which renders Katabar's compression cost and MC useless, we don't have info as to what Katabar's attack types are.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Lucky Beastwarrior Advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition