Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2020 14:05:58   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: http://www.battleon.com

--------

Z-Token Sale!
Until July 6th Z-Token packages give up to an extra 25% bonus Z-Tokens!

--------

May Golden Giftboxes:
Due to popular demand, we are bringing back 4 Golden Giftbox prizes - Dragon Hide Armor, Juvenile Void Dragon Pet, Carnifex Cleric Armor, and Gauntlet of Xano!
  • Dragon Hide Armor is forged from the scales of a myriad of Dragons! This armour normally provides great Earth resistance. But when fighting a Dragon, it will alter itself and become more resistant to that Dragon's element!

• Juvenile Void Dragon have lived in the Void since birth. Becoming warped by the energies within, severing its elemental ties and leaving it as a force of raw power.

• Adorn the garb of the holiest of unholies, Carnafex. These robes grant you a power that hits an enemy with Fire or Ice, automatically using the stronger of the two elements.

• Xano was a great martial artist who fashioned this powerful gauntlet to battle a necrofiend that killed his brother. It allows you to unleash powerful Melee attacks by using your SP!

--------

The following item will be leaving the Golden Giftboxes this week:
  • Battletorn Kallus Knight Helm
--------

• Just an additional info from The Void - Takeover Bosses.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22379556

quote:

Gracie is my youngest daughter. She actually drew the background and the Cabbit, then I animated it all.
    Kids in her class thought it was pretty neat.

Right, the bugs were unrelated to The Void update.
    One bug had the Awe quest eating player's Awe!!! upgrades, so Imr really had to make it a priority.
    The difficulty with the Void Rotation is setting up the automation and Imr did a great job!
    Every week @ 2 on Thursday a different boss will be available.
    We can also move a specific boss into rotation for holidays, like Starslayer with May the 4th.

This is the rotation order:

Starslayer ................. May 08

Note: ( Estimate release date for The Void - Takeover Bosses )

Smittens ................... May 14
    Chaos Knight ............. May 21
    Nulgath ..................... May 28
    Death Flair ................ Juny 04
    Four Eyed Freak ......... Juny 11
    Tooty Fruitcake Zard ... Juny 18
    Keyote ...................... Juny 25
    Starslayer ................. July 02
    Gemini Twins ............. July 09
    Caecus ...................... July 16
    Sea Titan ................... July 23
    Shinyaro .................... July 30
    Mogdin ...................... August 06
    Rhubzard ................... August 13
    Were Dragon Alpha ...... August 20
    Void Dragon Queen ...... August 27
    Woolzard .................... September 03

New bosses will be available for 1 week and then added to the end of the rotation.
    Let's say you were waiting for Nulgath's week and we add a new boss.
    After 1 week the new boss leaves and Nulgath will be the next boss.
    So you won't miss a boss when we add any new bosses later.

Since we moved Starslayer to this week, next week will be Smittens.

--------

MAYglins! //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 5/12/2020 9:53:32 >
  • Post #: 1
    5/12/2020 12:41:51   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

We're on the issue of outdated in-game descriptions matching an old standard of GGB releases. Hopefully this serves as a reassurance. From this point onward, please keep this civil and avoid name calling.
    Post #: 2
    5/12/2020 17:40:09   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Since the conversation cannot be handled in a civil manner, the arguing about rare items returning is done.

The plan is to have the returning GGBs this week recolored and have "Twisted" added to their names. The original GGB prizes will not change. No, we are not doing this for every GGB that returns. I will also avoid labeling rare items as "perma-rare" moving forward. That does not mean a rare item will return, but assume that it could be a possibility.

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 5/12/2020 19:07:04 >
    AQ  Post #: 3
    5/12/2020 19:30:38   
    Dreiko Shadrack

no more perma-rares going forward?

Regardless of the messy way we got to this point I'm still extremely happy about this end.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    5/12/2020 19:37:14   
    joac1144

Even though I wanted a "real" Juvenile Void Dragon ( ), I think this is the right decision. Thank you.
    AQ  Post #: 5
    5/12/2020 19:54:00   
    RobynJoanne

I apologize for my terrible conduct and taking things too far. However, I must thank the devs for listening to our requests. It's always great to have better communication with the devs.
    Post #: 6
    5/12/2020 21:23:45   
    Quorros

I apologize for my own involvement. I didn't intend to be inflammatory in any way, but I think I only added fuel to the fire. I'm personally quite happy to hear of this update as well as the last one- I'm thrilled to have a chance at all these things I missed in these intervening years, particularly the Void Dragon- I once had the original Void Dragon z-token pet from a long time ago on my original character, but apparently I sold it at some time in the past.
    AQW  Post #: 7
    5/12/2020 22:54:57   
    Bolter

Personally I don't see anything wrong with leaving all these returning items as they are in both their names and coloring and just adding legendary tags to the past versions. Just my opinion.

Anyway, aside from that, I vote for Ultra Krieger Blade, Infernal Djinn, Grand Tenderizer, Heatwave Spadroon, Shovel of Devastation and Liliputian Sorcerer Army to return someday as well.
    AQ  Post #: 8
    5/13/2020 1:14:05   
    Demistic

I think Hollow handled thie situation perfectly. He calmed an arguement, addressed its source, and changed the narrative.

For my part, I'm sorry. I lost my cool and became a problem.

To all, I wish many fun hours and abundant times.

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/13/2020 1:18:43 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 9
    5/13/2020 2:25:52   
    ruleandrew

Please determine the rare treatment for annual guardian giftboxes (the item after box is open) and frostval item rewards (except items that was released during the decorate the tree part)?
    AQ  Post #: 10
    5/13/2020 5:17:20   
    Andlu

Uhhhh, alrighty then. If recolors are needed, I recommend this color scheme for juvenile void dragon

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 11
    5/13/2020 6:01:17   
    Seth Hydra
    How We Roll Winner
    Nov14

Juvie Void D is back? Cool, I need it on my alts and I save spending tokens on the token version. Can't say I'm not conflicted about the status of "perma" rare items but I feel it's probably for the best...

As long as Giant Killer doesn't come back.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
    5/13/2020 10:32:07   
    Macho Man

^Yeah I'm ok with JVD coming back cause I feel its so useful and shouldn't be locked behind anything. But Giant Killer has to stay rare lol. It was a token item and has clones of it already.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    5/13/2020 12:13:02   
    Quorros

Ahhh, yeah, I was thinking that too, the sandy yellow coloration of the young xenomorphs void dragons in DF would be a very fitting recolor for the new JVD.

quote:

Please determine the rare treatment for annual guardian giftboxes (the item after box is open) and frostval item rewards (except items that was released during the decorate the tree part)?

I admit to a selfish bias on that subject, since I didn't know how the guardian giftboxes worked until recently, and didn't realize that past Frostval events couldn't be accessed the same way other past holiday events can (Grenwog, April Fools, Mogloween, etc) so I'd be very happy to have some way to do those. Perhaps a ghost of Frostval's past, offering the ability to visit past Frostval events... could charge tokens for the opportunity, or apply some sort of "time-warped" modifier to the items to preserve the exclusivity of the originals. But I'm just fantasizing now. >w<

< Message edited by Quorros -- 5/13/2020 12:26:32 >
    AQW  Post #: 14
    5/13/2020 15:15:48   
    Andlu

juvenile void dragon used to deal 65% damage. Months after it went rare they buffed it to 95% damage. JVD should've been brought back long ago just because of that. People didn't buy it because it was 65% damage
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
    5/13/2020 15:16:57   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Twisted Golden Giftboxes are live!
    AQ  Post #: 16
    5/13/2020 15:46:08   
    Jesse . M

I hardly play anymore but logged on immediately to try and get my hands on this Void Dragon pet and feeling lucky I got him. Looks incredible, thanks for making this available again!
    AQ  Post #: 17
    5/13/2020 17:30:12   
    Demistic

I was saving that URGGB for Bloodzerker, but TWISTED Juvie Void Dragon! Now I need an adult, an elder, an ancient, a wyrm, a great wyrm, a queen, an empress... *Lost in thoughts of having his own Void Dragon horde*

Oops, sorry. Thanx Hollow!!!

Now to go save for more GGBs

Oh, and thank Bradakhan too.
    AQ DF  Post #: 18
    5/13/2020 18:53:12   
    battlesiege15

Can someone post the recolored Twisted JVD?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 19
    5/13/2020 19:12:25   
    joac1144

quote:

Can someone post the recolored Twisted JVD?

Twisted JVD (purple) vs. original JVD (red)
    https://gyazo.com/a453637d8af4ad00c1823f7a0b656517
    https://gyazo.com/cade6ca9878a8b11ce57c14ced864494
    AQ  Post #: 20
    5/13/2020 21:31:19   
    Demistic

They did a good job. I personally think the violet coloring works better since the Void is alway depicted with black and shades of violet.

Crikey! She's a real beaut'
    AQ DF  Post #: 21
    5/13/2020 21:35:07   
    Kay Oh

Can the next token sale be an in game discount on items? Switch it up a little. Got a bit of tokens to spend
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    5/14/2020 1:11:53   
    Kurtz96

I already have the tiny void pony, is there a reason to get the JVD? Are there any enemies with different void/harm resists?

Also anyone have a image for the alt art for Carnafex? No joke I have always read this name as Carnax, any relation?

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 5/14/2020 1:18:54 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
    5/14/2020 1:31:31   
    RobynJoanne

Void resistances are usually 200%. I don't quite remember what harm resistance is, but it's definitely lower, which is why JVD used to have a damage penalty to normalize its damage.

Carnafex is an alternate reality version of Carnax. He shows up in the War of the Giants questline in Stonerule.
    Post #: 24
    5/14/2020 2:21:26   
    ruleandrew

Harm resistance usually level is 100%. Void resistance usually level is 200%.
    Note: all void attacks deal *0.5 while all harm attacks deal *1.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 5/14/2020 2:28:23 >
    AQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition