Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2020 7:04:07   
joac1144

quote:

Also anyone have a image for the alt art for Carnafex?

Twisted Cleric of Carnafex (first pic) vs. original Cleric of Carnafex
https://gyazo.com/46ef100e17b0552a5b6ee6d03bea2d72
https://gyazo.com/304040c767ac80927b010f04b0f91be6
AQ  Post #: 26
5/15/2020 6:00:59   
King Darxonic

Personally, It would have been nice to get the original JVD...but after seeing the color for the TJVD, I am good with the TJVD because purple is one of my favorite colors and I don't really like red like that so for one thank you staff for allowing me a chance to grab this must have, and two thanks for making it purple. :D

Black Naginashi/Darxonic stopping by to say "Hello!" to everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
5/15/2020 7:01:50   
toannghe1997

@Hollow
It's great that we can now fight the void bosses again, but what about the really old void bosses (Shii, Wallo, etc...)? Can we fight them in the future as well (once they get updated to fit the current stat changes) or are they, well, voided?
Post #: 28
5/15/2020 11:14:14   
Noone

Not sure how I feel about "twisted" change to this month's GGBs. I for one am all about the nostalgia and I remember the (original?) Baby Void Dragon pet as something I wanted from ages ago. Hell I'd pay 2 UR GGBs to get an updated (and decent) Gogg pet. I get that something happened (don't want to know what and don't want to start anything) and according to some comments this was the best way forward, but the purple makes it look off for me. I would have much rather they did something different to it.
Post #: 29
5/15/2020 15:49:14   
J9408

I disagree, when I think of the Void I imagine a purple dimension. I find this new look more appealing than the original.
Post #: 30
5/15/2020 22:21:28   
Demistic

^ I agree. Plus, look at the background art used during Void encounters, purple and black.
AQ DF  Post #: 31
5/16/2020 10:15:56   
Macho Man

Quick few questions regarding the ztoken sale. Is the new "Up to 25% more tokens" the new norm and the old 50% bonus retired for good? Also if I were to get the legacy ztoken bundle with 40000 tokens for 64.95 I would only get the 20% more and not the 25%? If so then why have floor amount be 65 when there isn't anything near that amount apart from the 100$ packages? Kinda silly to lose out on 5% cause of 5 cents.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/16/2020 21:39:43   
Master Guardian

^The loyalty package does only get the +20% boost. Only the $100 and $200 packages get the 25% boost. Unless a staff member chimes in we don't know if the 50% sale will come back (I had kind of been hoping they do because of the one-time loyalty package, but it's for the staff to decide)

Looks like the week my work starts back up is the week the forums see a ton of activity (though admittedly not all in a good way). I am appreciative of these items though. I've ended up with more beastmasters than I expected and will probably pick up multiple of the Twisted Void Dragon so that they have harm/void options, and it sounds to me like the (Twisted) Gauntlet of Xano is a pretty major upgrade over Zabura's hammer and possibly even the warrior equivalent of Morningstar Cross (I'll need to see if someone on one of the discords ran the numbers).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
5/16/2020 22:24:27   
zekefreed777

I know I said it before elsewhere, but thank you staff for designing TJVD the way you did with the purple! Great design/recoloring choice for it. I grabbed it as soon as it dropped :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, May Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition