Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Voidwraith

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Voidwraith
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2020 1:46:47   
Garnon

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you had a strategy to killing the Voidwraith at the end of the latest Void Dragon war? I can't get his health below 5,000 because he will heal and kill me.
Post #: 1
5/14/2020 1:50:16   
Garnon

Additionally, here is my character page if you needed more info: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=17973619
Post #: 2
5/14/2020 7:00:38   
joac1144

You may want to consider taking a look at this page.
Since you're a Guardian, you can do the Secret Mission to get momentum. This will help you greatly.

If you want to defeat it without momentum, you can try using the full Horo-Show Void set to take -25% Void damage on his Void attack. Go into the battle with a full SP bar (use Essence Orb to make sure to do this) and spam the skill. Use Underwyrmling to lower the number of SP attacks from it.
Also, Voidwraith is undead, so you can use the Artix ally assist to deal good damage. It doesn't resist Void damage apparently.
AQ  Post #: 3
5/14/2020 9:09:26   
ruleandrew

Voidwraith ending hp when I died for a second time: ~ 4700 hp

I applied a couple of sleeps with WoolZard. This effect is very useful.
Other pet I used for this battle: Thunder Lord's Ravens

Main source of damage for this battle: Warmaster's Burst.

I used standard darkness resistance misc. Do not neglect darkness defence (amount of player offensive power loss depend on amount of damage [from monster directly] you take --stackable).
You really need level 150 darkness armour. I used level 135 darkness armour.

Only heal hp or mp with potion!. This battle is a damage race.

EDIT: I beat Voidwraith (3rd attempt). Perform a similar strategy with 65 momentum (instead of 0 momentum)

Character link:
https://guardian.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=8535437

Current goal:
Improve my armour set by upgrading Sol Neko 3 times (level 150).

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 5/15/2020 6:34:20 >
AQ  Post #: 4
5/14/2020 14:10:06   
Demistic

Alternatively, you could use the kindred set,build up a stock of tranquility tokens at the combat practice and nuke him a couple times.

EDIT Works great:

Kindred Armor + CIT + Lorekeeper's Oath + Sword Master Emblem + Max Momentum = 2 Turns dead Voidwraith

@ruleandrew: Your stats are sort of all over the place. What kind ofbuild are you running?

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/14/2020 16:09:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 5
5/14/2020 16:23:29   
J9408

If it becomes too overwhelming the Voidwraith Poison can be cured with Healing Branch if you are a mage.

If you have no mp, then use Seeds of Restoration.
Post #: 6
5/15/2020 13:38:02   
soska

You can blind him with Zabura's hammer

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
5/17/2020 2:40:32   
Garnon

Hey guys, thanks for all the suggestions! Getting momentum and then using Horo-Show Void set + essence orb helped me bring him down!
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Voidwraith
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition