Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Z-Token Sale, Gold & XP Boost, DKSE - DM, LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, Gold & XP Boost, DKSE - DM, LTS
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2020 14:12:37   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: http://www.battleon.com

--------

Z-Token Sale!
Until July 6th Z-Token packages give up to an extra 25% bonus Z-Tokens!

--------

Gold & XP Boost
May 21st to May 26th gain an extra 25% bonus Gold and XP from battles!

--------

Dragonlorn Keep Summer Event - Darker Memories:
In preparation for a great and perilous journey, it's time to discuss with Warlic concerning the shadows haunting both of your pasts. In this incredible kickoff to our massive Summer event, you play as the powerful Archmage himself and relive his memories of the events that devastated the Far West -- where the legend of Dragonlorn Keep

--------

Limited-Time Shop:
Also make sure you stop by the Limited-Time Shop and grab your Memorial Shield. Filled with the fiery fighting spirit of all the brave heroes that have fallen throughout history.

--------

DragonUltraMaster! //Moglin

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 5/18/2020 18:05:23 >
Post #: 1
5/18/2020 14:23:06   
joac1144

It's always interesting to see what the yearly MC set/quest will be like.
Playing as Warlic makes this even more interesting
AQ  Post #: 2
5/18/2020 16:10:58   
Shiba

Yay, Archmage is here!
AQ  Post #: 3
5/18/2020 16:13:31   
Ryu Draco

Not exactly what people have been asking for, but I think we can roll with this.

Also, I'm not as familiar with the other AE games, does Dragonlorn sound familiar to anyone?
AQ  Post #: 4
5/18/2020 16:22:22   
Legendary Ash

Likely to be a reference to Dragonborn.
AQ  Post #: 5
5/18/2020 16:48:52   
battlesiege15

Wait is this the MC quest?
AQ AQW  Post #: 6
5/18/2020 17:01:13   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Dragonlorn Keep is a quest series spanning both the summer event, which begins this week, and the MC quest, which will continue from it. You can find more details in the Design Notes post with our plans for the year!
Post #: 7
5/18/2020 18:30:15   
Quorros

Ooooh... we're going to look into the future of Dragonfable? This is going to be very interesting! I wonder if the Hero of Battleon will find any traces of the Hero of Falconreach...

Not to mention playing as Warlic, eh? Wonder if he'll retain the mana- cooldown mechanic from DF in the AQ iteration. Would be interesting to be on the other side of the Sun/Moonray overload interaction. >w>

< Message edited by Quorros -- 5/18/2020 18:33:02 >
AQW  Post #: 8
5/18/2020 19:43:09   
Ryu Draco

Not the future, I think. If I understand correctly, Dragonfable was originally intended to be a prequel to Adventure Quest but eventually was changed into an alternate time-line. We may end up exploring the divergence point, where due to the absence of the Dragonlord led to the downfall of Falconreach, as well as the Order of Dragonlords.
AQ  Post #: 9
5/18/2020 22:56:39   
Quorros

Ah, fair point, still- interested to see Dragonfable's history (whatever amount of it exists in this timeline) explored in this.
AQW  Post #: 10
5/19/2020 0:50:37   
Primate Murder

Hell, yeah! I've wanted to see whatever happened to DF's timeline ever since I returned to that game.

Also, playing as Warlic? We did that in DragonFable once, where he casually slapped down the elemental lords. I'm reeeally looking forward to this.
AQ DF  Post #: 11
5/20/2020 23:36:19   
zekefreed777

Looking forward to the quest and storyline! I actually like the armors that are like the other characters because you see how they battle from their perspective. I'm also curious about the Warlic mechanic from DF. I played that quest eons ago, but remember the gimmick really well lol
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
5/21/2020 14:13:05   
E.Matrix

Seems the Chaos Knight void rotation shop isn't working - says its "shop restricted by character clan"

Any chance for a fix?
Post #: 13
5/21/2020 14:18:50   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Until May 26th gain an extra 25% bonus Gold and XP from battles! Memorial Shield is now in the Limited-Time Shop.

The Dragonlorn Summer event begins Friday!
AQ  Post #: 14
5/21/2020 14:36:30   
battlesiege15

Also experienced a "Restricted by Clan" error.

Hollow, what does the shop button do in the Void? It always says "You have not unlocked any shop yet!"
AQ AQW  Post #: 15
5/21/2020 15:14:20   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Shop bug has been taken care of! That button is leftover from the previous Void boss setup. We'll add some specific prizes for the shop eventually.
AQ  Post #: 16
5/21/2020 15:20:32   
Sir Cloud

^Nice, thnx Hollow! Snagged the painting. Great to see them added to these Void battles for access anytime. No rotation waiting needed.

< Message edited by Sir Cloud -- 5/21/2020 15:24:11 >

EPH6:12
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 17
5/21/2020 16:15:12   
battlesiege15

quote:

We'll add some specific prizes for the shop eventually.
Noice. Maybe there can be a 'gauntlet' type of challenge where there will be unlocked items we can access. A misc item called "A-void-ing Monsters 101" that grants us damage boost and defense boost vs. Void monsters. (Trigger essentially).
AQ AQW  Post #: 18
5/21/2020 16:18:52   
Dekoras

Yessss! I've been waiting for the Chaos Knight since the Void rotation was announced

Super pumped I can use the Chaos Armaments, they've got some amazing art and a unique ability!
AQ  Post #: 19
5/21/2020 16:34:09   
red vector

quote:

Hollow said: We'll add some specific prizes for the shop eventually.

*spits out water across computer screen*
Seriously?! The Void Shop will actually be available one day?! That thing's been unavailable since forever! I thought it was just Death trolling us!
AQ AQW  Post #: 20
5/22/2020 8:22:57   
wozzen

Ooh! some sort of item (not creative enough to figure it out right now) for beating either a gauntlet of sorts or a Challenge version of Nulgath called "Nul and Void" or "Nul/Void"!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
5/22/2020 15:49:04   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The massive Dragonlorn Keep Summer event has begun! Also gain an extra 25% bonus Gold and XP from battles until May 26th. Plus the Memorial Shield has been added to the Limited-Time Shop.
AQ  Post #: 22
5/22/2020 16:49:21   
RobynJoanne

That was an incredible quest! Warlic's one of the most interesting characters to play as. I still don't quite understand what causes the constant Harm damage (though I'm pretty sure it has to do with charging too much mana), and overloading doesn't always kill you. However, that was a ton of fun!

The story elements are very interesting. This seems to be AQ's version of the end of Book 1 in DF. The characters involved are the same, but it seems like the events themselves are quite different. There's no SMUDD for one thing, though Drakath's betrayal still seems to have taken place.
Post #: 23
5/22/2020 19:47:14   
Kurtz96

Woah, all the DF references. As some one who also plays DF I appreciated all the nods.

Have Nythera and Dragonlords been mentioned before in AQ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
5/22/2020 19:48:56   
s_venom

This was an excellent quest.
It it however very sad seeing what happened as it means our counterpart in DF failed (at least in this time line).
I really wish that there would be a another crossover or something between AQ and DF timelines.

Kurtz96: I don't think so? I know there was a quest in DF where we fought Exodus Titan, but that's about it.

< Message edited by s_venom -- 5/22/2020 19:54:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, Gold & XP Boost, DKSE - DM, LTS
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition