Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Z-Token Sale, DS - Prologue 9 & 10, June Z-Token Packages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, DS - Prologue 9 & 10, June Z-Token Packages
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2020 15:18:02   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: http://www.battleon.com

--------

Z-Token Sale!
Until July 6th Z-Token packages give up to an extra 25% bonus Z-Tokens!

--------

Gold & XP Boost
May 21st to May 26th gain an extra 25% bonus Gold and XP from battles!

--------

Devourer Saga - Prologue 9 & 10:
You have returned from the dreaded Fangmaw, and now visit the one person who Artix Krieger believes can answer most of your questions: The Archmage Warlic! Then journey to Krovesport after learning Sage Uldor and Aquella were taken captive by an “Armored Man”. Put your detective skills to the test as you begin to question the locals!

--------

June Z-Token Packages:

With Paladin Class releasing in June, get geared up with powerful Paladin Avenger items. This package comes with 4 Helms plus the amazing 3-in-1 Paladin Avenger's Maul!

The Spirit of Summer Misc gives you resistance to Light attacks and a bit of endurance against the elements (+END)! It also normally gives +10% gold from battles when in your active inventory (top 8 misc item slots), and a +25% boost during June!

--------

Tagged! //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 5/26/2020 18:13:59 >
Post #: 1
5/25/2020 15:38:43   
RobynJoanne

Paladin is coming in June? Everybody, get hyped!
Post #: 2
5/25/2020 16:55:49   
J9408

I wonder what build will the Paladin class lean towards.
Post #: 3
5/25/2020 17:29:49   
Spiritual Guardian

This was posted on Discord some time ago.

For those of you who don't click on forum links, Paladin will be a tier 3 class that has 20 skills to unlock.
Post #: 4
5/25/2020 18:23:25   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

The official announcement was actually posted on the forums first. You can find it, along with a more complete list of the year's story plans, in this Design Notes post.
Post #: 5
5/25/2020 18:53:29   
Spiritual Guardian

^ If you are referring to me, I already knew about the Design Notes, which I sent a PM to you about on 4/4/2020.

The design notes doesn't mention what I posted besides that the Paladin class would be released in summer, not June, or the amount of skills you could unlock.
Post #: 6
5/25/2020 19:15:47   
Legendario

Anyone know to which Z-Token package this will be added to? If it's possible to know before-hand so I can start knowing how much I'll need to save up from here to when it's released?
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/26/2020 1:59:41   
Noremak Soothsayer

1. Is the armor in the picture showcasing the helm the new Paladin armor? I look forward to the golden holy version if it is to match that helm.
2. I hope paladin will favor hybrids. Already got mage, wizard, and necromancer for INT builds. For STR, there's fighter, knight (which does have 'emoran knights with MP casts), and berserker (whenever that gets swept). So, I guess hybrid would be fair. If there's 20 skills, I'm hoping there's enough skills to be viable for any build if it isn't hybrid focused.
Post #: 8
5/26/2020 7:55:33   
joac1144

quote:

Anyone know to which Z-Token package this will be added to? If it's possible to know before-hand so I can start knowing how much I'll need to save up from here to when it's released?

We can't know for sure.
However, considering that the $10 Frostwalker package includes 1 weapon and 2 faces, this new package might also be a $10 package. It does include two more faces, though, so it can very well also be $20 but hopefully not more than that.
AQ  Post #: 9
5/26/2020 12:56:45   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

quote:

^ If you are referring to me, I already knew about the Design Notes, which I sent a PM to you about on 4/4/2020.

The design notes doesn't mention what I posted besides that the Paladin class would be released in summer, not June, or the amount of skills you could unlock.

I actually missed the link on your post. Uncle Cray needs to stop dawdling and replace his screen.
Post #: 10
5/26/2020 18:49:14   
red vector

Part 9: Troll-o-Vision
Oh look, a mention of the Ethereal Realm! Apparently Mount Eigerbuld is a focal point for it. What exactly does that mean? I don't think magic comes from the ER, because I seem to remember Falerin explaining at one point that there was a Background Magic Field on Lore that enabled magic, and the informational stuff in Wizard Class seems to imply that that's what normal mages use while wizards use the power of the ER. Does it just make it easier to channel the ER?
Okay, Warlic says you can communicate with people and things in the ER. So it's kind of like the spatial version of Halloween/Day of the Dead?
How is Aquella only half-psionic? I thought that either you could use mental powers, or you couldn't. That is what psionics are, right? Mental powers, as opposed to magical? Although there's probably some magical component to it. So do Water Elves have some innate psychic powers, and Uldor has more?
Warlic says that most of the kingdoms to the West have fallen. This is very early AQ, so is that just referring to Falconreach, assuming this is after Akriloth? (It is, I just checked.) Or is it a reference to Knight Class? I know updated Knight class has some dealings in the West, but what about the old Knight class?
Okay, Old Knight Class says there were/are Great Kingdoms in the East and West. Not sure if anyone on the staff team from those days is still around to clarify? Or does someone at least have their old notes?
Okay, I think Isle d'Oriens was just mentioned, thought it was called Fin d'Siles.
Apparently the Crystal Hound/Diamond Dog monster was updated at some point, once again proving the need for me to get the Gloom Glaive ASAP. Thankfully, I almost have enough Common GGBs saved up.
Mount Eigerbuld is north of Krovesport. Good to know, although you'd think there'd be more snow in the area instead of dry desert. Seems like it would be around the same latitude as the Frozen Northlands.
quote:

Player said: It's times like these that I wish I could fly!

Don't we all.
Hey, this one actually had a Shop at the end!

Part 10: Rogue City
Narg and Lux are good sources of comedy. Though I have to ask what Narg is doing in Krovesport if he's not a bad guy.
Apparently we weren't quite so trusted this early in AQ. Aquella says she can't be sure we aren't the Shadow Master. We help you stop your brother and this is the thanks we get? And really Uldor? The Ribbers attacked you because they thought YOU were the Shadow Master. They didn't even look at us. And again, a fine thanks after we risk our lives to get you an antidote.
Nevermind, Sea Fiend hasn't happened yet. We also seem to be pretty rude, so that might have something to do with it.
We're also really gullible. Like, I know we play dumb a lot, but we're in the most lawless city on the continent, someone changes her answer to our question right after we insult her, and we believe her? That's taking it a bit far.
Then again we were also SHOCKED that Akriloth lied to us about the Fire Orb.
No shop this time.

Seems like the early AQ was a lot of slapstick, lighthearted humor. Oh how times have changed.
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
5/27/2020 14:08:13   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Yes, that is the new Paladin Class armor in the image! The armor will include male/female bodies and a removable cape. There are 5 releases scheduled for Paladin - 5 skills each for 4 releases, then the post lvl 20 quest with high-lvl exclusive variants to unlock. Paladin Avenger will be a 2500 package.

This is looking like a Friday release. Nulgath rotates into The Void on Thursday.

Here is a preview of the updated Battle Troll!
AQ  Post #: 12
5/27/2020 14:59:05   
red vector

^ Sounds pretty cool. Was this how Knight was updated? I haven't actually done that questline.

And oof! That new design doesn't look like it'll play nice with my 6yo computer.
AQ AQW  Post #: 13
5/27/2020 19:42:56   
Bolter

Will Kel Al Relish and Jr. be updated too?
AQ  Post #: 14
5/27/2020 23:24:39   
Legendario

quote:

Paladin Avenger will be a 2500 package.

Yeaaaah boiii. I'm mostly looking forward to the healms. I like the one in the preview. Wonder if the weapon will have a bonus when wearing the Paladin armor.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
5/28/2020 23:01:28   
Zennistrad

quote:

Yes, that is the new Paladin Class armor in the image! The armor will include male/female bodies and a removable cape. There are 5 releases scheduled for Paladin - 5 skills each for 4 releases, then the post lvl 20 quest with high-lvl exclusive variants to unlock.

Will 20 skills be the standard for revamped classes going forward, or is this something exclusive to the Paladin Class (or the Tier 3 classes, more generally?)
AQ  Post #: 16
5/29/2020 11:04:48   
wozzen

I believe it was stated (admittedly this was QUITE a while ago) that Tier 3 classes have 20 skills as opposed to the 10 for Tier 1 and Tier 2 classes. That may have changed at some point, but that's what I remember.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
5/29/2020 16:10:43   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

20 skills will not be the standard for every class. Paladin will have 20 skills because it is a tier 3 class.

Updates to parts 9 & 10 of the Devourer Saga are live! As well as the Paladin Avenger and Spirit of Summer Z-Token Packages.
AQ  Post #: 18
5/29/2020 17:11:10   
RobynJoanne

I'm having trouble opening part 9 Troll-o-Vision. Is anyone else also having this problem? Part 10 Rogue City's fine, though.
Post #: 19
5/29/2020 17:15:45   
Inferno369

Same here, I can access Rogue City, but I can't seem to access Troll O Vision, just brings me to a black screen.

Also, the new Paladin faces can't change skin color for me, it just remains ash black even if a different skin color is chosen (which does show up correctly on bodies / armor if shown)

Cleared the cache and I can access the quest now

< Message edited by Inferno369 -- 5/29/2020 17:51:13 >
AQ  Post #: 20
5/29/2020 21:14:46   
red vector

Also having trouble with part 9. Not sure how I'd clear my cache with the launcher. Part 10 works fine.
AQ AQW  Post #: 21
5/29/2020 21:21:55   
RobynJoanne

If you're on Windows, you can clear the cache by right clicking the launcher in your tray and pressing Clear Cache. The quest should work once you've cleared your cache. Alternatively, it's pretty easy to clear cache in a web browser, so you could play there, instead.

Not sure how to do so on OSX and Linux, but I'd imagine there's a similar button for the respective operating system.
Post #: 22
5/30/2020 10:36:20   
moe

Any feedback on the weapon? Is it better than zealot's?
AQW  Post #: 23
5/30/2020 15:31:59   
RobynJoanne

The weapons is incredibly powerful with the berserk toggle. -20 equates to 1.3x damage compared to a neutral lean weapon like Zealot's, which is much stronger than Zealot's nerfed damage. However, unless you have a ton of bth to maintain sufficient accuracy, your average damage will still be lower than with Zealot's.
Post #: 24
5/30/2020 18:05:34   
battlesiege15

I think they're talking about Zealot vs. the Paladin Avenger.

It's good but keep in mind you have to:
a) Get charges for it which can be a little tedious. Not sure if there is a level cap for this though like with collecting souls where the MonsterPLvl has to be at most -10 CharacterLvl.
b) The charges are only from attacking UNDEAD monsters so no farming at Combat Trainer Sorry, this part isn't true. Disregard.
c) The boost only lasts for 4 turns
d) You can only store 50 charges

Overall, I think Zealot > Paladin Avenger except if you have 0 LUK, in which case Avenger might seem more useful as the MC bonus for Zealot isn't applicable.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 5/30/2020 18:08:58 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Z-Token Sale, DS - Prologue 9 & 10, June Z-Token Packages
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition