Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep - The Frontier of Perdition

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep - The Frontier of Perdition
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2020 9:59:45   
Liquor

Is TRB's website for war counts still working?

Edit: I see that aq has its own war counter page now. Nice!
AQ  Post #: 51
6/13/2020 10:34:22   
doomas

^@Liquor
Unfortunantly, TRB's site has been gone for several years now. He just kinda was there then one day then he wasn't. Haven't heard anyone even mention
him in many years. Really a shame too, because people were always racing during wars to see who could get the most kills in a set amount of time.
The forums were active,people role played, It was like a real community during that time frame. Thanks for bringing his name up again. It's nice to remember these things.
Anyway to answer your question, the site is down and AQ count page is all we have now. Sorry for the trip down history lane, but I felt a little twinge in my soul when his name came up.
AQ  Post #: 52
6/13/2020 11:20:46   
Liquor

I used to war often when his website was around. It gave me something to do and looked forward when new wars were released.

Glad to see AQ stepping up and filling that void thou!
AQ  Post #: 53
6/13/2020 21:11:50   
Kay Oh

^ There's a similar war site that started up a few years after trb's departure. Under sig ;)

AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 54
6/13/2020 23:11:08   
Demistic

Is there something weird going on with the number of battles per wave? Isn't it supposed to be 4 per wave? Yet I'm getting variations when I do 5 wave bursts, sometimes only doing as few as 15 battles.
AQ DF  Post #: 55
6/15/2020 18:07:00   
Legendary Ash

The ShadowRisen Frogzard/"Emoran Knight counts as two mobs and a full heal occurs after that battle.
AQ  Post #: 56
6/16/2020 3:42:51   
dragonofchaos

wow, male free player...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
6/17/2020 3:16:00   
aq DarkKnight

The war meter has reached 100% exactly forty minutes ago. The war is over.
AQ  Post #: 58
6/17/2020 3:39:56   
dragonofchaos

holy cow! some people have pretty crazy armies! I thought I'd done well on my armies, beat my record, there's people with nearly double, and easily 1.5x my army wins!

also this was a heck of a war for me! nearly quadrupled my previous best war kill count, and managed to get all the rewards, max out player gold, and get #24 on the war rank!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
6/17/2020 5:49:29   
CH4OT1C!

The rewards are interesting, but I think both need to be tweaked slightly:
- For the bow, a burn worth 10% melee is a good idea, but isn't really potent enough to be incredibly useful. I suggest increasing the cost and burn potency
- The shield is underpowered: Costing 28 charges for a 25% damage reduction means each charge is worth 25/28 = 0.89% melee. Assuming the shield spends its mastercraft bonus on this, each charge should be worth a reduction of 5/1.4%. This means it should activate the effect for a cost of 7 charges instead
AQ  Post #: 60
6/17/2020 5:54:45   
Weeum

I'm quite happy to have a dark/energy compression 100% option, however I feel like the bow is kind of mechanically unimpressive right now. I think it would feel a lot better to use if the 20% proc were dropped entirely and that power shifted to the burn instead.
AQ AQW  Post #: 61
6/17/2020 6:14:14   
Black_Crystal

When will the 2500 individual rewards roll out? Made a mistake of buying the items without checking the forums :(
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
6/17/2020 8:47:49   
Primate Murder

So does anybody know who the dragon from the finale was? I'm a bit lost.

quote:

I'm quite happy to have a dark/energy compression 100% option

We've actually had Sidbits Slingsot for a while now. (though it does require a guardian account)
AQ DF  Post #: 63
6/17/2020 10:38:07   
Zennistrad

quote:

- For the bow, a burn worth 10% melee is a good idea, but isn't really potent enough to be incredibly useful. I suggest increasing the cost and burn potency

I'd disagree: this is almost certainly designed to stack with the burns from the Neko subrace, in which case it can make a fair amount of difference.

That said, I think it might be bugged right now. Last time I tried it out, it was able to inflict burns even when not in burn mode.
AQ  Post #: 64
6/17/2020 11:18:42   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

quote:

So does anybody know who the dragon from the finale was? I'm a bit lost.

A recluse, that one. A once and future ally, seen for the first time this far east.
Post #: 65
6/17/2020 12:13:16   
Bolter

Could it be the Prime Light Orb Dragon I wonder, just as we have Akriloth to Fire, Krenos to Energy, Serlissa to Water, and Tera'Suul to Ice.
AQ  Post #: 66
6/17/2020 14:10:19   
red vector

^ Where's you read that? I know Akriloth and Krenos are really powerful dragons for their element, and Akriloth had the fire orb at one point, but did it make him the Dragon of the Prime Fire Orb (TM)?
Anyways, the war was a lot of fun. I enjoyed mowing down almost 600 monsters. I didn't think the Dragonlords were still around, and our character is right: if they've been laying so low when they're so powerful, there has to be something really bad out there.
AQ AQW  Post #: 67
6/17/2020 16:42:37   
Thason

Can someone explain to me how to get the war rewards? It's my first time getting so many kills in a war
Post #: 68
6/17/2020 17:52:25   
joac1144

quote:

Can someone explain to me how to get the war rewards? It's my first time getting so many kills in a war

The normal rewards are obtainable through the quest that you play if you go to the war now. All players can get these rewards.
The top rewards that one can get by getting war wins are automatically given out. This usually takes 2-5 days after the war has ended.
AQ  Post #: 69
6/17/2020 19:01:34   
Bolter

quote:

Where's you read that? I know Akriloth and Krenos are really powerful dragons for their element, and Akriloth had the fire orb at one point, but did it make him the Dragon of the Prime Fire Orb (TM)?
Anyways, the war was a lot of fun. I enjoyed mowing down almost 600 monsters. I didn't think the Dragonlords were still around, and our character is right: if they've been laying so low when they're so powerful, there has to be something really bad out there.
. I just thought Akriloth was the prime fire orb dragon considering the fact that there was an elemental imbalance when we slayed him. I'm also just speculating that this mystery dragon is the Prime Light Orb dragon, didn't say it really was.
AQ  Post #: 70
6/17/2020 19:39:19   
RobynJoanne

According to the first Dragon War, Akriloth is the Great Fire Dragon. This may be referring to the Prime Dragons, as this is such an old event that the term had not been coined.

Krenos is referred to as the Prime Energy Dragon in its monster description. It is stated that Krenos is the mightiest of energy dragons and was Akriloth's nemesis, so this does imply that Akriloth was a similar existence.

The Tera'Suul items (Champion Set and Horn) all refer to it as a mighty ice dragon or Frost Wyrm. I cannot find any reference to it as the Prime Ice Dragon. Can someone confirm this information?
There's also Pirrelvag who is a rather old named ice dragon.

Serlissa is referred to as a "fairly young water dragon" in its very old monster description. However, the similarly old quest Castle vs Castle
has her knights fight against those of Krenos, implying that she is at the same level as the Prime Energy Dragon. There may be other sources of information since I somewhat remember Serlissa being a Prime Water Dragon.

I am not very well-versed with AQ lore, so could someone else help? I'd also like to ask: how do the Draconic Avatars fit into all this?
Post #: 71
6/17/2020 21:20:09   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Finally got round to beating the Boss, however it felt a bit lacking. I did have 5% Darkness however it still seemed quite a weak enemy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
6/17/2020 23:52:45   
Bolter

Well I did read somewhere that Tera'Suul was the nemesis of Akriloth which got me to think that he/she is the Prime Ice Dragon. Truth to be told, I once thought Drakath was the Prime Darkness Dragon, only to realize he isn't. But in any case, we could be looking at the Prime Light Dragon here.
AQ  Post #: 73
6/18/2020 1:01:30   
xDeathlordx

Some cool new monsters and artwork in this war. The boss was a pushover. There were literally tougher monsters in the war pool than the boss. I PK'd him without really even trying. Is it just me or do war rewards often seem so lack luster for how hard we work for them. lol I guess the bow is pretty cool for some and maybe situational for the shield. Overall I liked the war.
AQ  Post #: 74
6/18/2020 13:01:11   
Zennistrad

The boss was almost certainly made a pushover deliberately.

If you pay attention to the cutscenes, it's clear that the necromancers behind the war were never aiming to win in the first place. The invasion was more likely than not a diversion that they orchestrated in order to distract from some other effort, which we don't know about yet.

Given this context, the war boss was never there to defeat the Chosen, it was there to keep the them busy.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep - The Frontier of Perdition
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition