Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Changing the Merge Requirement Colors, and Other Accessibility? Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Changing the Merge Requirement Colors, and Other Accessibility? Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2020 1:01:09   
trey1232

I will be frank: I am color blind. I cannot for the life of me see the difference between an item requirement I already have in a merge shop and a requirement I don't. I find myself flipping back to my player inventory to confirm each time I want to make a merge. This is most noticeable currently in the Doom/Destiny merges and the Inn merges. Changing from Red/Green to Red/Black (personal preference) or Red/Blue would make the difference between unowned and owned items more easily distinguishable for me.

I will admit in the grand scheme of suggestions, this might seem a bit nitpicky, but it is something that has been sitting in the back of my mind.

Other suggestions:
  • Keyboard controls for movement/selection instead of mouse (This one would be pretty difficult to implement in a short time. Some prompts in this game only come and go based upon player distance to the NPC. A default button would need to be determined for every interface in the game, and re-selected if backing out of nested menus. There are too many abilities to comfortably fit on a single row of a keyboard in battle, and moving a box using the arrow keys for skills would be quickly tedious for classes that use skills on the edge a lot)

• Increasing the font size for character dialogues (I think this one might be a problem, since the size of text is occasionally used for comedic/dramatic effect, and seems to be bound to only appear in speech bubbles).

• Dedicated button for activating weapon elements/forms in battle. The hit box on the weapon is a little small when the player is facing a giant opponent (e.g. the Elementals in Voltabolt's Challenge, Akriloth in the Fire War), and is a bit unintuitive on classes that hide the weapon completely.

DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Changing the Merge Requirement Colors, and Other Accessibility? Suggestions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition