Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Beast Master Warrior Looking For Ztoken Bundle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Beast Master Warrior Looking For Ztoken Bundle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2020 9:48:16   
Macho Man

Hey so I was looking to see if I should get any of the bundles during the 25% boost. I haven't paid much attention to the new releases and the info subs have been on/off for me in tems of information. I also haven't played properly in over a year so I can't come up with any strats even when I get the info on them (its been so long I haven't even played Cray's work yet but I wanted to once I get my setups in check).

I was also waiting for the stat changes to come forth and base my purchases based off of that, but seeing as its been a year+ I figured now would be a good time. So I would like recommendations for what I should get. I think I want a build focused on pet stat inflictions even if it may not be meta.

I think the new cake pet is pretty good for me, I can stack it with combat trainer and use them accordingly, what about the older cake pet? Is that one good?

Una Poca de Gracia Spell, I think this boosts CHA but I couldn't find any infosubs for it. Is it good for me?

Are any of the champion sets good for me? Any other items that I should know about?

Also final question regarding my subrace, I currently have werewolf so I can use fear to boost my terror set, but I remember the cat (forgive my ignorance LOL) set coming out and being for CHA users. I remember it being FD and just ignoring it becasue of that but I heard it is really good option. Should I use that instead of werewolf? What are the best combos with it?

Thanks again for all the help!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/14/2020 11:45:07   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Una Poca de Gracia Spell, I think this boosts CHA but I couldn't find any infosubs for it.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22379451
quote:

Una Poca de Gracia

CHA version of Buffalot, scales. Scaling means it'll never get a penalty, and is always considered to have a power level slightly above your level.

Actually, at level 150 it gives you +105 CHA for 3 turns.

quote:

I think the new cake pet is pretty good for me, I can stack it with combat trainer and use them accordingly, what about the older cake pet? Is that one good?

The new one is a cake shield.

The older cake pet "Royal Cake" http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22336072

July 7500 Z-Token Package - Strawberry Shieldcake:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22380812
quote:

Strawberry Shieldcake

MC Light shield.

Gains one strawberry charge per turn. You can click on it to bring up a menu with the following options:
  • 5 charges: Damage reduction equal to 12.5% of an expected Melee attack
  • 5 charges: Elemental shield (against Light attacks, x0.821 damage)
  • 10 charges: Imbue (adds Light element)
  • 10 charges: Suave (bonus to CHA; see table)
  • 10 charges: Hypercritical (+50% Lucky Strike rate)
  • 28 charges: Celerity (player/pet/guest/misc)

All of the above are quick-cast and last for one turn. There's also an option to skip your turn but generate 20 additional charges. The shield stores a maximum of 112 charges (so four Celerities).

Scales to your level:
    Level	55B	75B	95B	115B	135B	150B
    PowLvl	59	78	98	118	138	153

Melee	2	5	6	7	8	8
    Ranged	10	12	13	15	16	16
    Magic	10	12	13	15	16	16

Light	-19	-21	-23	-24	-25	-26

CHA	115.13	129.04	143.16	152.94	156.94	159.87

• < Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 6/14/2020 12:16:47 >
    Post #: 2
    6/14/2020 15:50:30   
    Legendary Ash

Offensive Lean is 125*1.08/1.1 = 122.72%, Neko toggles between Defensive Lean and +20% Lean for each Burn or Bleed status condition, which is 2.72% less output in comparison.
    Neko Subrace's release that includes equipment and class level quests.
    AQ  Post #: 3
    6/14/2020 20:17:28   
    battlesiege15

Have you considered the Summon Shogun and Anatsu spell? Good compression and they're the strongest Fire and Wind guests right now
    AQ AQW  Post #: 4
    6/16/2020 8:42:16   
    Macho Man

BKS: Thank you for the info! So the una poca seems pretty useful i'll have to add that to my decisions. The old pet seems to be good as well, but can it charge up quicker by using up a turn like the new shield?

Legendary Ash: Thank you for the numbers! So it seems like neko is a safe bet in terms of overall damage. I guess I'll do the training and see if I like it, I think sol is the better option?

BS15: Oh that is one that I wanted a while back but grakma had helped with the fire compression. However I forgot the 20% gold boost and their multi attack. That also seems like a good contender

So one of the main reasons why I wanted tokens is cause I was making characters and trying to get estates on them for the 05% weekly interest. I would roughly need 48k to help max my last few characters. I could but the loyalty package (40k for 65$) or one of the champion sets. Are any of these worthwile? Or are there good enough alternatives to them. I remember Sinmaw being great but idk about the newer ones.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    6/16/2020 16:30:41   
    Legendary Ash

Sol's passives/toggles applies to Pet/Guest while Luna's applies to weapon.
    Its best to save Loyalty packages for the occasion of the 50% bonus sale as its token to dollar ratio is in between the $200 and $100 packages.

Ramssy and Chilly from 20,000 Packages are Elemental Booster pets that pairs with Offensive Lean and Luna Neko.
    AQ  Post #: 6
    6/21/2020 13:19:41   
    Macho Man

Ah thank you Ash again. It seems like Sol is the go to for me. And yeah I wanted to save the loyalty packages during the 50% off but I don't know if it'l lever come back.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Beast Master Warrior Looking For Ztoken Bundle
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition