Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Two Thernda summons?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Two Thernda summons?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2020 17:53:40   
xZer0x13

I've got one at level 150 and accidentally bought a second one from the ultra rare ggb that scales, there's two?? How'd I get the leveled one? Are they basically the same?
AQ  Post #: 1
6/26/2020 17:58:30   
joac1144

GGB items have been updated to scale.
You probably bought your first Thernda before the scaling GGBs update. Since the one you had was level 150, you were able buy it again as it is level 0.
AQ  Post #: 2
6/26/2020 19:01:10   
xZer0x13

Oh nice lol I guess I can get some money back for the leveled one then, if the scaled one has the same strength?
AQ  Post #: 3
6/26/2020 21:09:42   
battlesiege15

You can also possibly put it in your shared vault and share it with a secondary character you may have! Better than selling a scaled UR GGB :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 4
6/26/2020 22:00:50   
xZer0x13

Oh very true! I do have an alt that is DEX based; thanks for the suggestion!
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Two Thernda summons?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition