Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Kotaro merge shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Kotaro merge shop
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2020 8:11:04   
Xaelus

Hi just a question for the devs if they ever see this post :D

Just wondering if there's really no possibility that the Kotaro merge shop will appear again? Is it possible that there will be a shop later on that have these designs in their shops I really like the items just wasn't able to get them because I came from a hiatus due to circumstances. Hoping to get some responds from them :D
Post #: 1
6/30/2020 12:34:55   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Rare stuff usually stays rare, so sorry to say, but there's a practically non-existent chance that the Crystallis items will return. The only way you would be able to obtain them now is through the (now renamed to) Item of Digital Awesomeness from the wheel of doom, which isn't cheap to get hold of.
AQW  Post #: 2
7/1/2020 9:40:19   
Xaelus

Aww okay that's sad to hear :( thank you for the info fam :D
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Kotaro merge shop
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition