Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Damage Calculations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Damage Calculations
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2020 0:02:24   
Zyxovan

Am I crazy or did the damage somehow change? I feel like I was able to one-shot the Daily Quest bosses before with DKV1's Blood Rite, but not now. Either that, or take out most of their HP with one hit. But I'm not doing it now, which is strange, because I recently changed my stats around to put more points into strength. I generally do around half or a bit more than half instead of one-shotting, which seems about the same or worse than before I put more damage into strength.

< Message edited by Zyxovan -- 7/12/2020 0:17:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/12/2020 4:45:33   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Of course your damage starts to change if you changed your stats?

Here is a guide for stats, written by Verly.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
7/12/2020 13:22:54   
Zyxovan

Well I get that, my question is why it feels like the damage is the same or lower even though I put even more points into the stat that increases damage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/12/2020 17:46:24   
TFS
Helpful!

It'd be helpful if you told us what your stats and weapon were before and after you changed them.

< Message edited by TFS -- 7/12/2020 17:50:30 >
DF  Post #: 4
7/13/2020 16:43:39   
Zyxovan

True. I think I had about 140 STR before. Most of the rest of my points were put into END and WIS. Weapons haven't changed, always been using the Ultimate Dragon Scythe. At the moment, it's 200 in STR with the rest in Charisma.

< Message edited by Zyxovan -- 7/14/2020 0:56:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Damage Calculations
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition