Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cant accept Aranx Lightcaster Quest. Please Help!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Cant accept Aranx Lightcaster Quest. Please Help!!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2020 4:46:53   
Ninsanity21

It all started when I made my Burning blade of Abezeth dual, It wont let me accept the quest anymore. Not knowing that it wont let you accept the quest. So what am I supposed to do? Do I have to farm back the BBoA? Is it eligible to have 2 BBoA? Thank you in advance. Really need your advices.
Post #: 1
7/16/2020 5:47:33   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

The quest prerequisite specifically states "Burning Blade of Abezeth", which is a different item than "Dual Burning Blade of Abezeth", it's just how it is, it's based on item IDs, and a dual and single variants of a weapon are not the same item internally, therefore you can also have both dual and single BBoA at the same time, due to them being totally different items.

Anyways, you can get your BBoA back for free in the Buyback shop, found in Account Management: https://account.aq.com/. You can always buy back any AC tagged item (excluding Miscs.), even if it's a 0 AC item like Burning Blade of Abezeth if you should have gotten rid of it in some way or another, like using it for a quest, using it as a merge material for something or just selling it. There's even a couple quests that benefit from this, like Buybacking Tendurrr for Kiss The Void.

You can also farm it again if you feel like doing so, nothing's stopping you from beating up Aranx again.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 7/16/2020 5:52:24 >
AQW  Post #: 2
7/16/2020 5:53:45   
Ninsanity21

Thank you soooo muuuuch! It solved my problem. I thought I have to farm the weapon again. Thank you again sooo much! Made my day
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Cant accept Aranx Lightcaster Quest. Please Help!!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition