Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Home Interest Rate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Home Interest Rate
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2020 9:57:25   
cmxns

I bought a Deren Mansion Estate exactly 154 weeks ago, and it's only worth 11915 Z-tokens. Is this normal?
Post #: 1
7/17/2020 15:08:45   
Legendary Ash

The Estate was bought a 50% discount due to the base sellback being 13500 if not discounted, 154 Weeks at 1% interest bi-weekly is 5775 tokens, add the discounted base sellback of 6,750 equates to 12,525 Tokens.
AQ  Post #: 2
8/27/2020 20:47:44   
rayan008

Zeruphantom covering z-token sets all the time. The game to someone like me, is getting as far as I can as an free player, then deciding whether or not I want to spend. The z-token armors are always a little bit better then what could usually be put together with regular gold, but most of the time, they aren't an necessity in the game. The big problem with extra character item slots, is that they will all the time compete with other slots to be used in battle. 8 each of all types, thus not very game breaking. Estates and guardian upgrades are the only 2 most haves in the game for players. We know what guardian does. Estates slowly earn players z-tokens for free, plus when fully upgraded, can send armies into all wars, earning about 200,000 gold and high exp. each war easily. Plus the new skycastle estate allows players to train cheaper, and doubles how much plots can be used by 50%.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 8/30/2020 7:48:50 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Home Interest Rate
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition