Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Think I can do with an inventory checkup. Right?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Think I can do with an inventory checkup. Right?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2020 12:10:23   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Haven't looked at her gear for a while so I figured I can see what I can do with it to improve (at least in bounds of the character aspects I'm following.)

Kyoi
FD Luna Neko Bowyer (Ranger using bows exclusively, I have another who uses everything except bows).

No-drops are neutral but I'm open to aligning. Will transfer the END stat into CHA to match personality. I am using the temp Salvation Bow from Warpwars to act as my Light weapon.

Mostly looking for a way to fix my shield inventory - I want to get rid of Fireworks Buckler. Dual 26% shield all it can be I kinda can't stand looking at it anymore so I want alternatives.
I would also like to keep up as much of a pet aesthetic as possible - cats or cat-relative pets whereever available. Twisted JVD is an exception because I've been wanting that one forever and a half (ran out of GGB before the original went rare ).

The only thing I'm willing to change in terms of armors is storing Shadowwalker - I'm just using it for my character page. It's not actually used in any battle.

edit
about spells... I'm going to get rid of Iron Maiden and the dmg Paladin spell probably in favor of Essence of Carnage and some kind of healing guest if there's any. SP management is easy enough as Neko as is. She likes to keep some utility/nature-related spells about to patch herself up if the need arises.

< Message edited by Rafiq von den Vielen -- 7/22/2020 12:12:47 >
Post #: 1
7/22/2020 16:33:13   
RobynJoanne

Snugglehearts is the best fire shield for Neko because of the burn synergy. Shield of Agony's Wrath is good while waiting for Snugglefest.
If you can get it, Strawberry Shieldcake is the best light shield and overall shield in the game. Its QC Cha boost, celerity, and hypercritical are all fantastic boosts to damage while its QC damage reduction and elemental shield are great for defense. Otherwise, Learning to Fly is quite good, but Sol Shield is probably better with Cha. Moonfang Omen Shield is great if you want SP regen.

Call Twilly is a healing guest.
Post #: 2
7/22/2020 17:02:52   
Legendary Ash

Gemini
Broken Mirror Defender on Friday 13ths/ Mutant Egg Shield from Grenwog's Egg shops
Sell Bulwark, Vata and Firework

Mending Vines
Purifying Pollen
Purple Rain for use with the above three skills
Sell Soul, Body and store Iron

Cozy Orb
Fang
Omen
Sell Murderator and store Hairmuff, Trap
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Think I can do with an inventory checkup. Right?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition