I already mentioned it in an different thread about what functionalities need returned, and IDC if its the same item or a clone but the Server Caps is a must I think.
In fact, earlier in the thread there were several posts talking about weapons that have the 1.5x lucky strike, like the dream rod and zealots.
I think things that affect lucky strike rate, but mostly damage, are HIGHLY desired.
Also on my short list:
1. Many of the best beastmaster items tend to be seasonal rares or simply rare. I dont know why this tends to be, but this should change.
a. Need elemental clones of ancient mother's staff/independence daygur. These weapons are beyond amazing.
b. Foam Finger like weapons, perhaps even in magic.
c. Bleed Pets/Guests
d. CHARISMA weapons.
2. SP Siphon/regen for Mages. I understand SP is a warrior stronghold, but Mages could use more love here.
3. Shieldcake and royal cake pet- These items are fantastic, but I don't think necessarily an absolute clone but different element is necessary. For example, since the new blueberry shieldcake was water, it could have taken a slightly more "Mage" lean and could have had say, an MP heal, maybe a Gandolphin like clone skill, maybe an INT boost instead of charisma. Same with the pet... different elements..but maybe slightly different "boosts" within depending on aesthetics, etc. Not necessarily exact clones, though exact clones isn't a bad thing.
4. Irt of Osiris/Hollow Dragon Amulet/Shattered Horizon- for other elements
5. More backlash armors...shields, miscs, etc
6. Hyperalphean Barbarian- Not necessarily the armor, but the *idea* that you can spend MP to boost stuff. Boost skills, boost weapon attacks, boost things that essentially create a "Skill Caster" playstyle. I have an idea in my personal suggestion thread about a set of weapons thats have MP toggles that cost MP to greatly boost damage of the weapons, we are talking spell-like MP costs.... but that basic idea...
An armor to toggle an MP switch to spend MP for boosted damage, spend MP to inflict a variety of statuses, a misc to toggle on to boost things. And I'm not talking about normal MP upkeep and stuff, I'm talking maybe even spell-like cost to boost your normal attack, spell-like MP cost to inflict strong statuses.... This needs to be implemented like ..years ago.
7. doomlight sets from December-energy and darkness ones
8. More tome-wand hybrids like zardwarts
That's my short list =)
< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 8/31/2021 0:39:28 >