Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Estate Museum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Estate Museum
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2020 15:13:05   
Legendario

I've had a level 10 museum for a while now. Is it supposed to give you more Golden Giftbxes as you level it up or will it be updated in the future for something else other than Giftboxes? Because I notice no difference between the level 1 and level 10 museum.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/29/2020 15:33:41   
Macho Man

Pretty sure you just have to have it on one of the properties, it doesn't matter how much you upgrade it.

As for the other benefits, IIRC a loooong time ago they wanted you to be able to collect artifacts and other cool stuff from battles and have them placed in the museum but those plans got scrapped. I could be wrong and all of this was in my head tho (its been so long lol)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/29/2020 18:10:11   
Legendary Ash

Taken from Houses With Estates.
quote:

Museum update
The special Museum features are not enabled yet, but you can start upgrading the building now for when the features are active.

Higher level museums will offer more interesting "features", such as:
- Displaying all your paintings on screen at once in a virtual art gallery.
- Owning a museum will add the ability for your character to find random "artifact" drops from monsters.
- Use artifacts and other [TOP SECRET] knowledge and items to [TOP SECRET] your inventory weapons.
AQ  Post #: 3
7/29/2020 19:12:43   
Legendario

Oh, thanks, guys. But wow, that was written a LONG time ago. I wonder if they decided to just give out gift boxes as its function. Would be cool if we got 3 Golden Giftboxes at level 10 or something so that the levels mean something.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Estate Museum
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition