Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shadow Vordred

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Shadow Vordred
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2020 6:52:34   
RKC

How do you fight him right away in the map? I did the questline already
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 1
8/7/2020 8:35:43   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

You don't, it's a 1 player map and the only way to progress to the Shadow Vordred fight is through doing all the other previous ones and watching the cutscenes which you are probably intimately familiar with already, they have a certain reputation for being quite the nuisance when doing anything related to the Vordredboss map.

There is however a way to get to the Shadow Vordred fight without needing to fully watch all the cutscenes. Since your character gets thrown into the next screen to fight the next thing as the cutscene plays, if you have a ranged class, preferably one that wouldn't run out of mana, typically Mage/Crit regen ones, you can kill the mob and therefore start the next cutscene which then puts you into the next fight and so on. Rinse and repeat until you reach the final cutscene, watch it through and you will be sent back to the very first screen again with all the loot on screen. The only cutscene that's unskippable by doing this is the very last since you get sent back to a mobless screen with no other way to exit the cutscene. Maybe you could /join another map (yes, you can do that while in a cutscene, but the cutscene just resets as you join the other map) with a shorter cutscene that plays when joined, although I cannot say I recall any of those at the top of my head.

If the cutscenes lag a lot, I would recommend sizing down the screen either by dragging the corners of the window if you're playing on launcher, or zoom out a lot if you're on browser, it can save you several seconds of waiting for the final cutscene to play out.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/7/2020 8:37:09 >
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Shadow Vordred
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition