Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Z-T Sale, Dragonlorn Keep Summer Event Finale - Last Watch

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-T Sale, Dragonlorn Keep Summer Event Finale - Last Watch
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2020 1:29:25   
Kurtz96

What element are the special war rewards? The shop has a fire/light version of the spear. So is a reward a reskin of one of those or a new element? Same question for the shield.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
9/23/2020 8:25:38   
Noone

Never played Dragon Fable so I have a question. Why do the war rewards say Rhiannon's partner is a fire dragon when they're very clearly black and not red. Are they... ash? themed and/or the off-color palette is just some dragonlord thing or is it unintentional (an error)?

< Message edited by Noone -- 9/23/2020 9:01:57 >
Post #: 52
9/23/2020 9:20:48   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Aodh's color is very intentional, partly as a reference. I've been asked where the DF hero's analog is in AQ, given the mutually exclusive pantheons and the fact that the Savior and Destroyer dragons aren't a feature of AQ.

Dante's callback to Dark Clouds, as well as Aodh's power and coloration, serve to intentionally keep vague whether Rhiannon or Dante could be called the DF hero's parallel. As you explore Dragonlorn Keep, though, you will certainly get to know them better.

Special war rewards of items with multiple elemental variants can be swapped between the different types at the account manager.
Post #: 53
9/23/2020 9:53:50   
Bolter

Huh? We are not getting both variants of the re-skins? We were given both variants of the re-skins of Cai-Man's Glaives and Carnel's Scythes from the past wars, but not this one?

Could we please be given both elemental variants of the re-skins. I really would like to have them both simultaneously, considering that we were given both variants in re-skins of the those weapons from the past wars as well.

< Message edited by Bolter -- 9/23/2020 10:04:38 >
AQ  Post #: 54
9/23/2020 10:06:07   
Jue Viole Grace

Day 1 of asking for Big Dictionary i feel it fits with school
AQ DF  Post #: 55
9/23/2020 10:27:02   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

My mistake, Bolter, I remembered that wrong.

As of Big Dictionary, it briefly returning last year was an error. Frostval giftbox items are not meant to be rereleased.
Post #: 56
9/23/2020 10:32:00   
Jue Viole Grace

A copy of big dictionary perhaps maybe one day
AQ DF  Post #: 57
9/23/2020 11:49:55   
marcus2011

will the war rewards be added to the war shop later ?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 58
9/23/2020 15:11:00   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The war rewards will be arriving later today. The rewards require an unusual amount of bubblewrap in the programming to avoid exploits, so they are taking Kam longer than expected.
AQ  Post #: 59
9/23/2020 23:25:12   
Lv 1000

War Rewards are working correctly now! Yay Kam!!
Post #: 60
9/24/2020 2:02:17   
marcus2011

is the magnus grand tremor and aodhs radiant intervention still being worked on i dont see them in the war rewards
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 61
9/24/2020 3:10:15   
yumei

How do war rewards work? I couldn't find an answer, and this is the first time I've tried for an item.
Are they extra shop items?
Post #: 62
9/24/2020 4:52:56   
marcus2011

so they will be put in my inventory ?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 63
9/24/2020 5:20:37   
joac1144

quote:

How do war rewards work? I couldn't find an answer, and this is the first time I've tried for an item.
Are they extra shop items?

quote:

so they will be put in my inventory ?

The top/special rewards will be given automatically to you within the next few days.

If you did not qualify for the top rewards, the normal war rewards are available from the shop in the war quest.
AQ  Post #: 64
9/24/2020 9:09:44   
ruleandrew

Most items rewards for Dragonlorn Keep VI had been released. I had posted in the info submission (shields), some information about Dragonlorn Keep VI items rewards.

Original information was located in discord.
AQ  Post #: 65
9/26/2020 16:40:20   
EST OverLord

i hope the rewards havent hit a snag(the war goal ones)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
9/26/2020 18:28:46   
darksampson

I think we should just be patient, hopefully by tomorrow though, if not sometime next week, we only beat the war wednesday and the regular rewards were delayed
AQ  Post #: 67
9/27/2020 1:26:41   
Inferno369

Just curious - is a non crested version of that betrayal helm face going to be added to the shop after the crested version is sent out? I did like the look of it but didn't reach the 2500 count.

I meant like with other wars, there was a regular version of the face in the shop - token, but was still available with minor differences. Like the Umazen Hoplite vs the Umazen Hoplite Elite faces.

< Message edited by Inferno369 -- 9/30/2020 20:38:06 >
AQ  Post #: 68
9/29/2020 12:45:01   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

None of the prizes for # of war wins are added to the shop. The prizes have been delivered!
AQ  Post #: 69
9/29/2020 12:54:35   
yumei

^ Doesn't seem to be applying ele resist, MRM works though.

https://i.imgur.com/J6248BB.png here is proof.
Post #: 70
9/29/2020 13:17:16   
Noone

@Cray There is only 1 weapon and shield war rewards in my inventory. Is this intentional? I only ask because earlier Bolter asked whether we'd be given both elemental variants, with them also being switchable in the upgrade page, just like the Cai-man Glaives. Referring to your earlier comment you said you remembered wrong which I took as "yes we'd get both elemental variants of both".
Post #: 71
9/29/2020 15:12:06   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

With apologies, it was purely my misinterpretation. Looking at Frostval giftboxes instead of war rewards, I thought I'd been caught in an error, when it turns out the Cai-Man Glaives had been an exception rather than a rule.
Post #: 72
9/29/2020 17:00:27   
E.Matrix

Fire version of the reward shield at least doesn't seem to have any fire element resistance...
Post #: 73
9/29/2020 18:17:48   
Bolter

Wait, we are only getting one variant of the re-skins? I thought we were getting both variants after all? I really hope you guys could reconsider into giving us both variants after all, like with the Cai Man Glaives and Carnel's Scythes, cos I believe there are people who like to keep them both in the inventory simultaneously, like me.

< Message edited by Bolter -- 9/29/2020 19:44:29 >
AQ  Post #: 74
9/30/2020 2:36:08   
Hymnsicality

@Cray, will the weapons be updated to better fit with one playstyle or another?

The fact that it's not a 100% proc weapon means it loses a decent chunk of damage when charging up on FD armors.
'
The fact that the nuke doesn't take lean into account means it's fairly underwhelming to FO players.

It feels as if it evens out to be about the power level of just attack with a neutral armor which doesn't really seem like anyone should be using.

AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-T Sale, Dragonlorn Keep Summer Event Finale - Last Watch
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition