Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= September 25th Design Notes: Book 3: The Border Prison Re-imagined

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= September 25th Design Notes: Book 3: The Border Prison Re-imagined
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2020 20:51:38   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

quote:

Verlyrus:
Book 3: The Border Prison Re-imagined

Hey there, heroes!

For this month's reimagined release, we have the next quest in Book 3's main story! The quest formerly known as "Rescue of Elanee" is now known as "The Border Prison". The premise is still very much similar, however, the dialogue and cutscenes have been fleshed out, and the prison is now more of a prison than before. Level 90 versions of the rewards are also now available.

Head over to Sulen'Eska to play through the reimagined version of The Border Prison!

Also this week, we have some new armor customization options!

Two Ranger options, Sandsea and Ancient, and one Technomancer option, Altron, are now available for mix-and-match fashion! Head over to the cliffside portal in Falconreach to head over to the armor customization room! (Note: the Technomancer glove shooould be customizable in the future too)

Look forward to more armor customization options with future reimagined releases!

Finally, the Earthvessel weapons are leaving with next week's release! If you're interested in them, make sure to pick them up before they go.

Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
DF AQW  Post #: 1
9/25/2020 22:59:15   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Really good release as there are more fashion opportunities for some of the best non-DC/SO classes in the game and that the level 90 reward from the release is really useful as it is another of those +5 All belts, it is useful for not getting stunned and trying to get a major heal with equip -Health items like SCC, Elpis and Slimy.

spoiler:

As for the story, I really loved that the Vind's attack on the Border Prison feels like a joint effort as they are here for backup. I also really liked that there is something evil within the Rose and that Jaania is not involved with enslavement. As for the prison part, I really liked the pop-ups as some of them gives you sense of a hero and some of them were really interesting. I also liked that there are more Rose mooks than the original version, which made the prison part looked barren as there are like 3 monsters, which left me unsatisfied as prisons were supposed to heavily guarded to keep the evil on bay. And finally, the characters that was introduced in this quest feels more believable and not too tacked on.
DF  Post #: 2
9/26/2020 3:34:22   
EdyMaster

I think the new Belt is BiS for non-DC/non-DM, is very useful. It made the gap against DDB XXIII a little smaller.
DF  Post #: 3
9/26/2020 3:49:57   
Flabagast

The belt is certainly grind-worthy!

I'm really happy with how this quest was revamped. It feels more fleshed out, more memorable and the included humour was appreciated. I remember the next quest vividly, and I look forward to seeing how you approach revamping it!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
9/26/2020 16:27:08   
LigerBeard

Anybody have any idea what helm would go with the Altron customization for Technomancer?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/26/2020 23:17:18   
Primate Murder

I'm using Tytanvisage (Golden Hand) and it seems to fit fairly well.
AQ DF  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= September 25th Design Notes: Book 3: The Border Prison Re-imagined
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition