Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Devourer Saga - Prologue 11 & 12 + Mogloween Begins

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Devourer Saga - Prologue 11 & 12 + Mogloween Begins
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2020 18:46:48   
Bu Kek Siansu

Home Page: http://www.battleon.com/default.asp

--------

Devourer Saga - Prologue 11 & 12:
After finding Sage Uldor and Aquella safe in Krovesport, you realize that the Shadow Master could be watching your every move! You go to the Skraeling Desert to seek out an Orb of Light for protection.

Then journey to Mount Eigerbuld and await Sage Uldor, so that he can continue the search for the elusive Shadow Master....

--------

Mogloween Begins:
The town of BattleOn will soon be decorated as the Mogloween season begins!

We have a fun Mogloween tradition of the houses you visit during the event being named after our players and staff. If you would like to have your name included in this year's Mogloween festivities please post your character's name here!

--------

Tag'd ~Hollow

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 10/1/2020 12:47:55 >
Post #: 1
9/29/2020 11:21:40   
Hymnsicality

True, I would like it if they gave Dainashini another look. Such a good looking weapon but a 20% proc with bleed attempt on special is just terrible.

Also some of the champions sets are pretty underwhelming for $100 packages...looking at you king's reign.

< Message edited by Hymnsicality -- 9/30/2020 2:39:04 >
AQ  Post #: 2
10/1/2020 13:03:01   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Actually updates to the Devourer Saga are not lighter weeks, especially when just about everything behind the scenes has to be redone. My programmers actually need the extra time, so the Devourer Saga updates will be releasing Friday. This may have to be the last time I try and fit 2 Devourer Saga updates into one week, but next year I'm planning to have updates to older content happening more frequently. Not just the Devourer Saga, but other requests from the UpdateQuest thread.

The town of BattleOn has been decorated for the Mogloween season! And yes, this year's costumed version of Twilly will be available as a pet once the Mogloween Event arrives later this month.
AQ  Post #: 3
10/1/2020 22:04:35   
Ashmander

Babby yoda twilly time soon
Post #: 4
10/2/2020 1:49:24   
Noone

Just wanted to say here as well that in regards to Updatequest I'm a greedy Chosen and would really like to see a focus on the Rare quests rather than overwriting already functional (which are dated but quaint) ones.
Post #: 5
10/2/2020 14:53:03   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

While there may be some tweaking to the dialogue of older quests, they are not going to be completely rewritten.

Sorry folks but we are still finishing the rewards and testing so the release is not quite ready yet!
AQ  Post #: 6
10/3/2020 2:02:50   
Nameless King

Just take your time Hollow~
Post #: 7
10/3/2020 8:43:58   
Noremak Soothsayer

The staff has alot of irons in the fire and they must be busy. Paladin needs its final quest, the Dragonlord MC armor only has the pet available, and the devourer saga is super long. All these releases on top of updates and holiday events is a crazy undertaking. I really want to see Pally and Dragonlord finished before more updates. Other that, I'm looking forward to swept karma gear when it comes out. Unity Good Paladin!
Post #: 8
10/3/2020 13:56:30   
darksampson

Hopefully we get some interesting rewards, the devourer series stuff has been interesting. Also really hoping for some different tiers.

the 15, 35, 55, 75 etc. tiering is getting repetitive. and just leaves a characters very underpowered in the mid lvls
AQ  Post #: 9
10/3/2020 15:33:56   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Parts 11 and 12 of the Devourer Saga updates are live!
AQ  Post #: 10
10/4/2020 1:41:35   
Zennistrad

Good god, the new Fenris quest is a slog.

Definitely a fun challenge, especially since the boss seems almost designed to punish defensive builds that are most effective at surviving the guantlet
AQ  Post #: 11
10/4/2020 3:12:35   
toannghe1997

I was caught off-guard that there is no free full-heal before the Fenris as well. Fortunately, I was playing a werepyre character and managed to bleed him out (with a little help from the Scarab pet) before his damage buff could chew through my armor

On the other hand, I am fairly certain that my beastmaster tank could do a much cleaner job, especially when her party is built upon stun-locking things to death
Post #: 12
10/4/2020 3:26:04   
Primate Murder

spoiler:

Fenrir's 'refuses to be chained' mechanic seems to fit in quite well thematically, and the whole 'chewing off your shield arm' actually caught me off-guard. It's a pretty fun boss.

Did the warchief gain any updates aside from the art? Seemed like a regular cyclops mob to me, but maybe I just didn't find it.

P.S. Regarding the wolf pup - is there any point in having an End drive? The extra hp vanish at the end of the battle anyway, don't they?

Just wondering if I missed something.

P.P.S. Hooray for pet-based stat drives! Degenerate over 500 Int strats when?

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 10/4/2020 3:32:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 13
10/4/2020 8:31:18   
Noone

Seeing OG Tathlin was pretty cool but we haven't had Mercuria be relevant in forever. Of course I picked to quest with her (is this her debut as a modernised guest?). Pleased to see her have a thermal shock status mode (oooh fancy) but I'm interested to find out how it works. I tested against the combat trainer, and it appears as though she tries to shock with every attack and the monster gets a save with a pretty big bonus (even with 50 stats to combat trainer resisted a lot). But against every other mob you hardly ever get the popup that they resisted. Is it something to do with levels or something?
Post #: 14
10/4/2020 12:56:17   
Kurtz96

Can someone provide a summary of the rewards and what they do? Info Subs are not out.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
10/4/2020 13:24:21   
toannghe1997

@Kurtz96 the desert quest rewards you with a misc that boosts your light attack's bth and damage. The second quest has wind and ice axes (gold) with a trigger against wolves and a pet (z-token) that boosts your end

P.S: My head is a little fuzzy right now so if someone sees an error, please feel free to correct me
P.S.S: The second quest has 2 parts and each one requires you to fight through 8-10 monsters in quick succession (again, feeling fuzzy so I can't remember it 100%). You will want to make a mental note on how many mobs 'til the boss since there is no warning nor full-heal before the boss fight. Good luck!
Post #: 16
10/4/2020 16:12:21   
darksampson

Yeah you really need to use potions or healing spells to get through these fights, so make sure you're stocked up. I'm just so used to getting full heals every two battles, but its nice when things are a little different... I guess you could use the old celerity/stun combo too, but honestly I find it way too cheap even though I know it's the "current meta".

For the axes there is a wind melee axe and magic ice axe.
They both trigger on wolf type monsters and do fire damage, so they would be good against werewolves and wolfriders.
AQ  Post #: 17
10/9/2020 8:46:27   
ruleandrew

For Prologue 12, you get a message stating you are 9 levels from reach boss. When you see that message, you enter a shop and receive full hp and mp healing.
AQ  Post #: 18
10/9/2020 14:23:13   
EternalDragonX

Posting here in hopes someone knows since no info subs out yet, but has anyone figured out how much the light orb increases damage/bth? Thanks.
Post #: 19
10/9/2020 15:31:16   
joac1144

quote:

Posting here in hopes someone knows since no info subs out yet, but has anyone figured out how much the light orb increases damage/bth? Thanks

Level	5	15	35	55	75	95	115	135	150
PowLvl	5	15	35	55	75	95	115	135	153

Light   +3%	+7%	+14%	+15%	+16%	+16%	+18%	+19%	+22%
Bth     1       4        7       8       8       9       9       10      10

Edit: Lvl 5 Light Orb previously did +30% damage. This has been fixed. It now does +3%.

< Message edited by joac1144 -- 10/10/2020 9:16:25 >
AQ  Post #: 20
10/11/2020 16:51:11   
Zennistrad

EDIT: nevermind
AQ  Post #: 21
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Devourer Saga - Prologue 11 & 12 + Mogloween Begins
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition