Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= October 23rd Design Notes: Mogloween 2020 Begins!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= October 23rd Design Notes: Mogloween 2020 Begins!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/23/2020 22:14:30   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

quote:

Verlyrus:
Mogloween 2020 Begins!

Hey there, heroes!

It's the Mogloween time of year once more! The smell of crunchy leaves and the sound of sweet candy fills the air... and the town of Croft appears on Lore once again. The Cauldron Sisters seem to have everything under control, and there's no sign of trouble from Apsaydaaun!

Wait- where did that screaming come from?

The next chapter in the Mogloween Storybook: "Outgrowing Expectations" begins!

Also this week, we have a few small updates.
  • Soulweaver and Master Soulweaver's 'Purge' skill no longer removes 'Calm' and 'Inner Peace'.
  • Daily quest experience and gold rewards have been increased significantly.
  • While it is still not recommended to try for, Dragon Amulet holders can now continue playing after they hit the exp/gold cap (Receiving 0 exp/gold, but not getting errored out). Other changes to exp and cap system may be forthcoming in the future.
  • The quest "Chain of Command" now has skip buttons.

Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
DF AQW  Post #: 1
10/24/2020 1:28:42   
Flabagast

Anyone else craving cake after playing through this quest? Just me? Ok...

spoiler:

So... Is Majji using plants... Actual plants, not candy plants to make... people??? And mana is somehow involved? I might be wrong... I hope I'm wrong! I have no idea. Apsaydaaun is WILD.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
10/24/2020 3:22:29   
Vaalirus

^
spoiler:

That or he's using captured humans as a source of replication for the plants to just copy the humans in them and pump out pseudo clones for consumption. Neither scenario is pleasant considering the end result would still be humans being used as cattle for food real or otherwise but hey demons gotta have their sweets I guess.
DF  Post #: 3
10/24/2020 5:29:39   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Mogloween quests have been my favourites out of the Storybook questlines for years and this one certainly didn't disappoint. While it is great to have main story quests, these smaller and more humourous ones are always welcome.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
10/24/2020 10:31:10   
Guerra

Maybe we should introduce them to the chickencows?
DF  Post #: 5
10/25/2020 2:44:45   
ghostquartet

Maybe it was just me but did the music (the one that plays in the first scene with the plants and later when you're in Croft) feel kinda out of sync with itself?
Post #: 6
11/1/2020 13:04:09   
Jovan

Awesome masks this year, guys. And you fixed all of my complaints with last year's candy drops. Great job!
AQ DF  Post #: 7
11/2/2020 1:26:35   
The Jop

So are we going to be attacked by angry plants from the plant dimension next year, seeking to avenge their fallen brethren?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/4/2020 17:37:36   
anime_rpg

Our character isn't a vegetarian are they? They didn't seem to understand why the others didn't think it was so wrong.

The main disturbing thing though being that Appsaydaunians can actually understand us and know we have some form of intelligence. Also if you are modifying a plant in order for it to experience fear, surely that requires some form of sentience and so it wouldn't really be "vegan"?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= October 23rd Design Notes: Mogloween 2020 Begins!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition