Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Cleric of Carnafex?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> New Cleric of Carnafex?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2020 10:50:55   
Xander_Raze

I own the Cleric of Carnafex and use it often.

However I was looking at the GGBs to see where the new Halloween items where when I noticed in the UltraRare box there's an armour called "Twisted Cleric of Carnafex".

Is this a different version of the normal Cleric armour or is it a new name for new buyers?

Because the description is no different between the two
Post #: 1
10/27/2020 10:55:02   
Heroes of the Scape

It's an exact clone of the original Cleric. Just has alternate art.
AQ  Post #: 2
10/27/2020 11:59:34   
Lv 1000

Both the original and the new version were updated to be on current standards. This means that the skill does not work like a "Normal Attack Skill" (i.e. WKZ) anymore. In other words, it means that boosters boost pets/guests boost it based on the values shown for spells and same thing goes for damage boosting miscs, you'll now get the lower boost for spells instead of the normal attack boost.

< Message edited by Lv 1000 -- 10/27/2020 12:00:09 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> New Cleric of Carnafex?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition