Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Quest - A Second First Mate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Quest - A Second First Mate
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2020 21:40:13   
sumo9988

This is Rakham's only available quest for non-member players.
By defeating 35 Undead Pirates, you can get an assortment of AC cosmetics and weapons.
But for some strange reason, I can't seem to get the First Mate's Beard and the First Mate's Gun.
I've completed the quest numerous times and it never drops for me as a reward.
The wiki doesn't say anything about it being exclusive so I should have no problem getting them.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. What's the drop rate for the two Shadowscythe Empress Hats? I've been beating up that Frogzard for the past two days, no luck.

I relate to the dancing mushroom I saw years ago in DragonFable's design notes, right after Nythera blasted Warlic.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/4/2020 0:57:08   
Legendary Ash

The nature of RNG can allow a large deviation from an item's true drop rate.
For quests that drop items randomly each item makes an independent roll to determine whether it drops or not.
When in doubt one should always check one's inventory to see if one has clicked yes to an item that didn't come across one''s field of vision, this ensures that no extraneous time is spent trying to get it as a drop.

The Empress hats have a fairly low drop rate, by estimation it is at most a 5% drop rate, their Aqwwiki entries show they went rare with numerous daily drop items as of October 31, the past two days would be November 1-3.
AQ  Post #: 2
11/4/2020 5:10:31   
sumo9988

Thanks for the reply,

I have checked my inventory and can confirm that those two items are missing from the whole collection after cross-referencing with the rewards list from the quest.
Yeah I did have a sneaking suspicion that maybe the hats have gone rare but I wasn't sure since I got my knowledge from AQW's Facebook Page.

I relate to the dancing mushroom I saw years ago in DragonFable's design notes, right after Nythera blasted Warlic.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Quest - A Second First Mate
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition