Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The betrayed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> The betrayed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2020 17:54:04   
StreetPlayer

2 questions

1. Is there any sort of gimmick to him? I thought there was due to the status effect name and description he has

2. Can we get anywhere the background image of the boss fight? it looks really cool!
AQ DF  Post #: 1
11/4/2020 18:11:18   
Macho Man

1. I believe that he only does dark damage but I used Paladin to block most of his SP attacks so I can't say what he did during that attack. Eventually I think he self destructs but I beat him well before that with my BM warrior so once again I don't know the specifics.
2. Pretty sure you wanted this?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/4/2020 18:12:20   
joac1144

quote:

2. Can we get anywhere the background image of the boss fight? it looks really cool!

Like this?
AQ  Post #: 3
11/4/2020 18:37:13   
StreetPlayer

Yes! Exactly that image

Thank you both!

Also, just another question. There is no info submission about that enemy on the forum right? I haven't played in quite a few months, returned just like 3 days ago to play the Falconreach quests and seems the info submission etc are pretty outdated
AQ DF  Post #: 4
11/4/2020 20:47:54   
Macho Man

Yeah the infosubs are really 50/50 when it comes to it. Sometimes they post them on discord and people make posts on reddit that I have found really helpful, especially with the bigger questlines.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> The betrayed
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition