Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Looking for more classes with a flat damage boost buff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Looking for more classes with a flat damage boost buff
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2020 15:49:30   
Lukrecia

I'm using Scarlet Sorceress right now (+250% Spell Damage with Crimson Ritual) but I'd be interested if there are any more classes out there that can grant you a straight up multiplier like that. So far the closest I found was Necromancer (+150% with Deadly Frenzy) but the self-DoT and the mana issues make it difficult to sustain. I also tried Shaman but the E.Embrace is, uh, a debuff on the enemy so it's not quite what I had in mind.

Thank you in advance.
AQW  Post #: 1
1/3/2021 5:52:01   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

Lycan has a skill with 350% modifier damage (and gets additional damage depending on conditions), restriction though is that its melee range and 20sec cooldown
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
1/3/2021 16:44:39   
Legendary Ash

What you mentioned is a skill's damage coefficient, which is not what Lukrecia meant by flat damage buffs.

Lycan's Savagery applies Instinct that stacks to 25% outgoing physical damage, Howl of Terror applies Keystone Predator that increases all outgoing damage by 15%.
Pouncing Strike applies a 15% to 30% increase to target incoming damage, which is not a buff from the player, rather a debuff on the enemy.

Horc Evader applies 75% buff at the cost of -40% resistance to the player.

Dark Metal Necro's skillset returns whenever another Metal music concert is released, Rotting Riff applies Reverberating a 25% outgoing buff, Sacrificial Pact applies Cursed Echo if Reverberating is present, a stackable buff of 25% up to 3 stacks for 75% at the cost of -25% resistance to the player up to 3 stacks for 75%.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 1/3/2021 16:45:23 >
AQ  Post #: 3
2/17/2021 16:01:20   
Lukrecia

Thank you Ash.
For future reference to others: Frost Spiritreaver also has a skill that increases Magical Damage by 150%. I ended up going with that in the end.
AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Looking for more classes with a flat damage boost buff
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition