Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Advice on beating head of raydius dragon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Advice on beating head of raydius dragon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/30/2020 13:55:18   
child of satan

Hi there

I currently have a level 48 pure mage and I am trying to defeat the head of raydius dragon to get the misc item. But I get beaten every single time. Right now I am using the waqaya of seth armour and ikm of seth shield with the spell whirltide. But I get KOd every single time. Character link below:

https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=87722735
AQ  Post #: 1
11/30/2020 17:19:41   
Legendary Ash

Raydius Dragon should be level 50, take advantage of its weakness to its own element by using Lumenomancer's Robe for the Light element spell boost, Lv 5 Lore offers a toggleable spell boost with increased mana costs and cast either Lv 9 or Lv 10 built-in spells.
Stock up on mana potions to pay for increased costs, the goal is to cast spells the entire fight to quickly eliminate its health points.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 11/30/2020 17:21:22 >
AQ  Post #: 2
11/30/2020 18:02:38   
child of satan

I'm getting level 100 when I take it on. It's odd, it has always been level 50 when I took it on in the past.
AQ  Post #: 3
11/30/2020 18:10:53   
Legendary Ash

A +52 Lv monster is very difficult to defeat as resistances go through a lot of change at those levels, the only strategy left is to stack up Elemental Shield through Geocastellum Robes from Geocastellum Set Part 2 or stack Imanok Edoc and use Purple Rain to rewind its costs and attack using Weapons of Awe aligned PWD special and hope it activates within those turns of defense.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Advice on beating head of raydius dragon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition