Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= December 27th Holiday Twitch Stream

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= December 27th Holiday Twitch Stream
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2020 15:36:08   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

On December 27th 3:00 PM EST there is a twitch streamer doing a special holiday stream of AQ and everyone is invited! If you haven't met 1nvyncibleone here is his channel: https://www.twitch.tv/1nvyncibleone

He's a super nice fella and usually streams AQ at least once a week, with Cray and Ronin there having fun with the viewers. I'm going to stop by to say hello and bring special prize codes that 1nvyncibleone will be giving out during the stream for the Valiant Hero Shield!
AQ  Post #: 1
12/18/2020 22:56:51   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I should be able to be there. I don't catch AQ Streamers too often.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/19/2020 6:30:38   
sunblaze

ohhh nice thats a treat. will join for sure
AQ  Post #: 3
12/19/2020 6:41:35   
Armsman

I didn't think anybody streamed AQ! That's a nice surprise.

A little early for me, but I'll see what I can do.
AQ  Post #: 4
12/19/2020 10:52:18   
OverLordOfDeath

A little late for me, but I'll see what I can do. (lol)

< Message edited by OverLordOfDeath -- 12/19/2020 12:41:00 >
Post #: 5
12/19/2020 11:10:58   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

This sounds really exciting! I'll try and make it.
I have nothing planned yet, so the chances are high right now.

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
12/26/2020 18:25:40   
Uskius

I just had the thought: would it be possible, Hollow, for you or one of AQ's artists to do a stream of part of working on a background or weapon or something? Just an idea.

And I'll try to be there for the stream! :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
12/27/2020 9:23:09   
1997p3

Oof, sucks to be living on the other side of the globe, how long would the stream be estimated to last?
AQ MQ  Post #: 8
12/27/2020 14:52:37   
Istar_Magus

Hello everyone, my name is Julian and I am the host of the Stream today. I anticipate going for up to 5 hours today when we start here shortly. Please feel free to pop in and out as you like. I know that many of you are likely not used to the idea of watching someone else play AQ, but I assure you that the Twitch experience is much more about the interaction between myself and everyone else in the chat. I have been streaming AQ now since the Spring, and the members of this community who join in love to laugh and torment me with awful puns. Cray and Ronin are frequently present as well, and we get lucky once in a while for them to contribute a little voice work when we read the dialogue in game. This event is something I have been looking forward to for a long time, and I cannot wait to meet you in the stream.

Julian Aurelius Invictus: Creator - Poet - Mystic - Husband - Father

Twitter: https://twitter.com/1nvyncibleONE
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/1nvyncibleone
AQ  Post #: 9
12/27/2020 16:22:13   
Tacos

Is the code gong to be on Twitch only? What about the people who won't catch the stream due to various reasons? and where do we even put the code in?
AQ AQW  Post #: 10
12/27/2020 18:42:48   
battlesiege15

There were some codes given out via Twitter. Unfortunately, there are not any codes left that I'm aware of.

Thanks 1nvyncibleONE for the stream! It was fun to join
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
12/27/2020 20:10:57   
Inferno369

Thanks for the stream 1nvyncibleONE! Looking forward to joining more streams.

Also thanks to Cray, Kam, and Hollow for all the work here too - the shield is amazing.
AQ  Post #: 12
12/27/2020 20:28:07   
Uskius

It was a pretty fun stream! The puns were great, and it was also good to see someone else get caught in the wrong armor and be oneshot by a Jotun Shevite.

AQ Epic  Post #: 13
12/27/2020 22:40:41   
Tacos

Missed the stream and the 5 codes on the Twitter are already used up. :(
AQ AQW  Post #: 14
12/28/2020 6:07:35   
CH4OT1C!

The stream was egg-stremely fun! Congratulations to all the winners
AQ  Post #: 15
12/28/2020 7:59:06   
  Kokujoe

The stream was such a beautiful representation of the festive season, thank you @1nvyncibleONE! As I said in the stream, the collaborative effort showcased by Hollow, Cray, Kamui despite all the technical difficulties made it a great community get-together despite the rough year that we all experienced. Thanks for all the fun-filled puns galore. Happy holidays to @CH4OT1C! and each everyone else present on the stream!

P.S.: That gorgeous shield reward will be put to good use.
Post #: 16
12/28/2020 15:33:45   
Kay Oh

More of these
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 17
12/28/2020 19:51:59   
Istar_Magus

I had an absolute blast, you guys. Biggest and best stream I have ever hosted. When it was all over I was exhausted, cannot believe we had 93 unique chatters over the course of the whole stream. Massive thank you to Hollow, Kam, and Cray. The giveaway was all Hollow's idea, all I asked of him was something simple like saying hi to the folks in the chat. Out of all the games I have ever seen streamed on Twitch, this was the first time I have ever seen all the devs of a game get on board and work with a content creator like myself to have a coordinated event. Your puns were egg-scrutiating, but don't feel limited to just egg puns - let the spirit of Artix guide you.

I do stream AQ every Tuesday at 4:30pm CST(GMT-6), but if the audience continues to grow I will find a better time slot so that more folks can join in on the PUNishment. Thank you all for taking a chance on an AQ Stream, I know that many of you came in with uncertain expectations (or even sort of reluctantly) but I had so much fun, and you all really seemed to be vibing with me as well. Hopefully you figured out what I meant when I said that the content in the game really only serves to enrich the interactions in the chat, which is the real point of the stream. I look forward to the next opportunity the devs will give me to host a giveaway, and hopefully next time Hollow can spend more time chatting and less time troubleshooting.

Julian Aurelius Invictus: Creator - Poet - Mystic - Husband - Father

Twitter: https://twitter.com/1nvyncibleONE
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/1nvyncibleone
AQ  Post #: 18
12/29/2020 7:50:57   
ruleandrew

When I watched your stream, my time zone is GMT+10.

Edit
I won a prize during December 27th 3:00 PM EST stream. I had not received special prize code (2/1/2021).

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 1/2/2021 7:47:25 >
AQ  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= December 27th Holiday Twitch Stream
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition