Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Merry Frostval!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Merry Frostval!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/25/2020 20:13:04   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Hello, everyone. I'm Cray, and most of you already know me as AQ's writer. For just one post, though, I'd like to close the gap ever so slightly and speak on a more personal level. I had wanted to come up with a clever and heartwarming introduction to greet you all with, but at the risk of causing fatal irony... While my job is to find the right words, it's also essential to know when less is more. (Now watch me rant away anyways)

Without further embellishment, then: I wish you all the happiest holidays you can experience, and new heights of joy. I wish you and yours respite and renewal, health and success. So take care of yourselves and each other, so that there is still a smile on your face when we step out to face the world once more. And should these holidays find you alone, then know that you are no less deserving of it all.

I'm starting my third year in the team, and standing at a threshold I scarcely imagined reaching before. Once, I was a perfectionist in all the wrong ways, and it brought me no shortage of despair on a personal and professional capacity. Room for improvement was a void, not an ambition. Yet looking back at my work, at your reactions whenever the team did a fantastic job bringing it to life, at mistakes and solutions, I'm immensely grateful. AdventureQuest and its players have taught me to take pride in my work while looking forward to how much better it will be.

On a personal level, you've taught me to take a compliment. Trust me, that is a substantial change for my stubborn derriere. On a professional level, you've given me back the joy of evolution. Counting the ways in which I can improve, I now look forward to applying them instead of growling about what I could have done better.

And for all of this, it would have been wrong to go even observe this milestone without showing gratitude.

Thank you all.

P.S.: I'm still going to inflict mind-bogglingly terrible puns on every single one of you.
Post #: 1
12/25/2020 20:26:44   
Macho Man

Merry Frostval everyone! I'm glad that in this outlier of a year, AQ is still the same as it always has been. It's always so familiar and I appreciate that. Happy holidays everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/25/2020 21:40:26   
FallenAngel
Friendly!

Merry Frostval folks! May you have some calm, uneventful days to bring the year to a close.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
12/26/2020 2:35:47   
Armsman

Happy Holidays, all! Hope everyone gets to have some good food and drink this year.
AQ  Post #: 4
12/26/2020 2:39:46   
dragonofchaos

to you as well! there's a reason i always find myself drawn back to the game around this time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/26/2020 3:58:12   
Yozai

Merry Frostval

And thank you Cray for yet another wonderful year of stories! (Also all the other staff members ofc ) I eagerly await the next!
AQ  Post #: 6
12/26/2020 5:42:29   
Ryu Draco

Merry Frostvale everyone! To another year of Adventure, Fun, and slowly driving the AQ Staff insane(er) with our shenanigans.
AQ  Post #: 7
1/3/2021 20:13:10   
SIGMUND

Happy Frostval to every player and staffer of AQ.

Wishing you all the very best for 2021 and wishing the AQ team the best year in AQ history as we reach more milestones together ....

This game has been my lifeline for so very long, I just cannot imagine a world without AQ.

Battleon....

< Message edited by SIGMUND -- 1/3/2021 20:16:50 >
AQ  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Merry Frostval!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition