Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Haunted Dragonlorn set

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Haunted Dragonlorn set
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2021 2:29:51   
MasterOogway

Is there a walkthrough for this set? It is too long, I die easily and honestly, I can be better prepared if I knew what was coming.
AQ  Post #: 1
1/1/2021 2:39:26   
Veleqwii_Fox

In the Northern Wing, the reward is the Dunamis-like Pet I think.

The Wind Set can be found in the Inner Keep.

The Darkness Set can be found in the Obsidian Roots.

Just battle monsters, continue searching the area until the Danger Level in the next area is low enough for you. Yes, it's really long, I usually search the current area 3-4 times. That's like 12-16 battles per area. There are like 4 areas before you get to the Final Boss (for the Wind Set), so 48-64 battles (I'm not exactly sure). The only consolation is that the monsters are mostly level 60-90, so each battle doesn't take much time.
Post #: 2
1/1/2021 5:42:16   
Ryu Draco

Pretty much everything here is undead as well, so having the Paladin armor, the Shining Aura potion, and especially the Sacred Paladin weapons will help tip things in your favor.
AQ  Post #: 3
1/2/2021 2:16:30   
MasterOogway

Thanks for the input. I was just wondering if there is a map (or legend) like that in the quest for Celtic set or something that would make my job easier.
AQ  Post #: 4
1/2/2021 15:12:10   
Keno Chao

There's no map since there isn't anywhere to actually go. Just do each level over and over until it says the next area is Trivial to make it easier for yourself.
AQ  Post #: 5
1/3/2021 11:22:56   
MasterOogway

Okay, my priority is Inner Keep. So just to be clear, you are saying I should keep exploring the area rather than go deeper?
AQ  Post #: 6
1/3/2021 13:29:23   
joac1144

You always reach the boss by "going deeper" twice (or is it thrice?).
Clicking the button the explore again just makes you go through the same layer/floor that you just beat, but it will make it easier to do the next layer.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Haunted Dragonlorn set
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition