Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Frostval Gift Delivery Finale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Frostval Gift Delivery Finale
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2021 12:51:12   
Tacos

spoiler:

With the melee and shield from Zelda, ranged from Metroid, and Magic from Mario- would the armour look like a fusion of all three or can switch between each appearance/element?

I'm just wildly theorizing/guessing here, mostly because I'm a fashion hunter and just can't imagine how this would unveil would be like.
I'm guessing the
spoiler:

misc would be about Metroid and the (SP?) spell would be about Mario.
AQ AQW  Post #: 51
1/10/2021 14:26:23   
OG Ranger

spoiler:

Maybe the pet will be kirby. That would be adorable. Or a Mii guest. Maybe a Tetris spell.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 1/10/2021 14:31:37 >
AQ  Post #: 52
1/10/2021 15:45:39   
battlesiege15

@Mike Dragonblade: Ok, that is very true. Pretty nice nonetheless. Hoping to see MRM versions of all the weapons in the future! The Freeze ability seems great and the Burn would be very useful for certain builds especially BMs.
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
1/11/2021 0:09:37   
red vector

Can someone refresh my memory about what the quests in this storyline are? I'm pretty sure the last SnuggleFest was one, and maybe one of the Blarney Wars? And last Frostval too, I think?
Also, Nightmare Queen hasn't come back to her senses. She's still under the effects of a love potion that if I remember correctly, was dumped on her by Zorbak. The Nightmare isn't over yet.
Anyways, I liked this year's Frostval. War Within killed me two or three times before I figured him out, and the Nightmare Queen was pretty easy, but I have 175 CHA so her charms didn't do much. Maybe the war rewards will be useful once I change my character to a Hybrid, and if not, they'll work for the mage character I have planned. Here's to a New Year of fun and exciting content!
AQ AQW  Post #: 54
1/11/2021 9:42:17   
Heroes of the Scape

Kinda disappointed that the Quest set has 100% proc weapons for every style but the armor only really supports Mages. I know it has a passive SP regen, but the skill is worthless to the others. Oh well.
AQ  Post #: 55
1/11/2021 10:58:51   
Macho Man

^I kinda agree. It's fine if it is a build specific set but the misc having that random beastmaster toggle really gave me hope. Anyways hope we get more giftboxen today!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/11/2021 11:21:49   
Shiba

Here's hoping the spell will cast an "? Item Block" from Mario Kart. It would attack randomly with green/red/blue shells, shoot bananas, a speed boost, a ghost or lightning!

I was thinking some of the effects could include auto-hit (red shell), auto-block (ghost), overcharged damage (blue shell), PWD (lightning), Celerity (mushroom) etc.

This could either be a spell or a summon!
AQ  Post #: 57
1/11/2021 11:52:12   
Ninjaty

@Shiba: Personally I'd rather the spell be Pokémon themed. It could be something like a thrown object landing on the ground, with a random Pokémon inspired creature peaking out, attacking, and then retreating back inside. Or perhaps a summon/call spell. Getting to as many franchises as possible is the way to go with this year's theme, in my opinion.

@OG Ranger: A Kirby pet would indeed be really adorable. Kirby's Dream Land 2 is one of my favorite games on the GameBoy, and still one of my favorite games in general. Now I am hoping for this!

I would imagine all the giftbox items were planned out long ago, and are just needing their finishing touches before they can be released. So hopefully it won't be long until we find out what's inside the rest.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 1/11/2021 12:12:52 >
Post #: 58
1/11/2021 12:26:08   
Heroes of the Scape

A Donkey Kong form for the armor would be cool.
AQ  Post #: 59
1/11/2021 12:56:38   
Ashmander

I want a buyable version of the note misc. Even though it is just there to tell you that they are working on the items
Post #: 60
1/11/2021 13:05:56   
CHAIML

I am a little disappointed that nothing new is out yet.

One would think these were created once the giftboxes were ready to be given to us.

The only thing that should be necessary now is activating them once the gifts are delivered.

The testing should already have been done IMO.
AQ MQ  Post #: 61
1/11/2021 19:30:51   
Mike Dragonblade

@CHAIML If cyberpunk has taught the world anything is that is something need more time, testing, debugging, then it should get it.

That being said I can understand if you are ansious for the reveal. I am already happy with the rewards from the War since I have a mage build, so it is not a big deal for me to wait for the guardian Giftboxes.
AQ DF  Post #: 62
1/11/2021 21:19:50   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

I am a little disappointed that nothing new is out yet.

That is understandable! We ran into some technical issue and they are taking a little longer than expected. The Misc and Pet giftboxes are being tested and should open soon!

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 1/11/2021 21:23:38 >
AQ  Post #: 63
1/11/2021 22:00:39   
Tacos

@Mike Dragonblade Cyberpunk's problem isn't being delayed, it was loudly and continously creating hype for 8 years to the point that it's impossible to reach it and deleting features they created the hype for (Another similar example is Duke Nukem Forever which did it for a DECADE). There's an understandable reason companies go radio silent after game announcement and on development, and only say things when the game is ready to go.
Cyberpunk is not a fair comparison to Giftboxes, they usually open one by one with the exception of that one year set solely because the war to open it in the first place reached 100% on the middle/end of Jan. That, and the team is radio silent until popping in for info or giving heads-up if a Giftbox has open.
I'm not protecting both sides, its just really weird for you to compare this minuscule thing to CYBERPUNK of all things and I wanted to explain some stuff.

Still can't wait for the armour, I'm getting more curious!

< Message edited by Tacos -- 1/11/2021 22:09:42 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 64
1/11/2021 23:18:37   
OG Ranger

What are all of the parts of the set from the delivery war and what do they do? Do we have a misc, spell, weapons, etc?
AQ  Post #: 65
1/12/2021 5:35:17   
ionutzz222

@Og Ranger there is the Armor and shield from the Gift delivery rewards(Last part), the misc, the pet and the weapons(Ranged/Melee/Magic) from the Decorate the BattleOn Tree.
Post #: 66
1/12/2021 8:15:41   
Heroes of the Scape

@OG Ranger: The weapons are all 100% Proc, (including the melee), and they all feature an effect to regen your SP.
AQ  Post #: 67
1/12/2021 9:08:57   
joac1144

Decorate the Tree: Weapons (Dreamweaver's Scourge/Reach/Insight)
Welcome Home: Misc (Unbound Revelation)
All Alone: Spell (Unraveling Nightmare) & Pet (Scathing Dreamseer)
Delivery war: Armor (Scathing Dreamweaver) & Shield (Dreamweaver's Contempt)

https://adventurequestwiki.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joac1144/December_2020_Overview

< Message edited by joac1144 -- 1/12/2021 12:31:40 >
AQ  Post #: 68
1/12/2021 12:54:36   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

The Pet giftbox has opened and Kam has the info subs posted!
AQ  Post #: 69
1/12/2021 13:08:37   
Tacos

So pet is
spoiler:

Metroid

This pretty much confirms that the set has two items each that are themed but it leaves two items without a theme we know of.
spoiler:

Ranged weapon+ pet=Metroid, Melee weapon + shield= Zelda, Magic weapon + the upcoming Misc??? =Mario.

Which would leave the spell and the armour up in the air...
AQ AQW  Post #: 70
1/12/2021 13:08:47   
Bao Zi

The name of the pet still has not changed to Cometoid Jelly in the active inventory. It still shows up as My Pet Gift Box '20.

< Message edited by Bao Zi -- 1/12/2021 13:11:14 >
AQ  Post #: 71
1/12/2021 13:11:44   
OG Ranger

Jesus the pet is amazing. I wish it was useful against all monsters. Against its counter elements its too good. If you fight like a void dragon with this pet I don't know how you'd lose.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 1/12/2021 13:50:21 >
AQ  Post #: 72
1/12/2021 13:38:05   
Shiba

Best. Pet. Ever.
AQ  Post #: 73
1/12/2021 14:15:00   
J9408

The regeneration for the pet does not seem that different from the godmother pets. It is also problematic if the enemy have high blocking.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 1/12/2021 14:18:37 >
Post #: 74
1/12/2021 14:17:54   
Heroes of the Scape

@above: Since the regen is based on the damage dealt things like monster resistance, pet damage boosting and EleVuln affect it. FGM is an attack on the player on a -100% Heal resistance.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Frostval Gift Delivery Finale
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition